- The report contains detailed information about Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd business.
About Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd
EcoFirst Consolidated Bhd, an investment holding company, engages in the construction of government sector and private sector projects. It also involves in the investment, development, management, and rental of real estate properties; and the network marketing of a range of health care, personal care, and car care products. In addition, the company operates an integrated organic farm; conducts biotechnology-based activities, including the preparation, formulation, and use of biotech products; and markets and distributes agro-biotechnological produce, as well as cultivates a range of organic crops and commercial crops, such as corn, chilly, leafy vegetables, ladies finger, brinjal, sesame, lemon grass, pineapple, papaya, and watermelon. Further, it involves in general trading activities; food and beverage operation; general insurance agency business; operation of departmental stores; provision of management services; and education and training services in nursing, health sciences, engineering, business, and IT areas, as well as provides business advisory services. EcoFirst Consolidated has operations primarily in Malaysia and other Asian countries, as well as in the Solomon Islands. The company was formerly known as Kumpulan Emas Berhad and changed its name to EcoFirst Consolidated Bhd in January 2006. EcoFirst Consolidated Bhd was founded in 1973 and is based in Subang Jaya, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ECOFIRST CONSOLIDATED BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ECOFIRST CONSOLIDATED BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ECOFIRST CONSOLIDATED BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ECOFIRST CONSOLIDATED BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ECOFIRST CONSOLIDATED BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. ECOFIRST CONSOLIDATED BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ECOFIRST CONSOLIDATED BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ECOFIRST CONSOLIDATED BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ECOFIRST CONSOLIDATED BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ECOFIRST CONSOLIDATED BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ECOFIRST CONSOLIDATED BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd Major Shareholders
Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd History
Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd Offices and Representations
Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ecofirst Consolidated Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?