- The report contains detailed information about Delek Group Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Delek Group Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Delek Group Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Delek Group Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Delek Group Ltd. business.
About Delek Group Ltd.
Delek Group Ltd. operates in the energy, infrastructures and water desalination, real estate, finance and insurance, automobiles, biochemicals, and telecommunications sectors worldwide.
The companys subsidiaries include Delek Petroleum Ltd. (Delek Petroleum), which coordinates the fuel and lubricants sector and the operation of gas stations and convenience stores in Israel, the USA and Europe, as well as the operation of the oil refinery and marketing of fuels in the USA; Delek Real Estate Ltd. (Delek Real Estate), which coordinates real estate development in Israel and abroad; and Delek Investments and Properties Ltd. (Delek Investments), which coordinates the remaining operations of the investees, including automotive, oil and gas exploration and production, insurance in Israel and in the USA, infrastructure, biochemistry, and other operations.
The companys segments include: Fuel Products in Israel; Gas Stations and Convenience Stores in the United States; Oil Refineries and Marketing in the U.S.; Gas Stations and Convenience Stores in Europe; Vehicles and Spare Parts; Real Estate; The Insurance Sector in Israel; The Insurance Sector Abroad; Oil and Gas Exploration; and Other.
Fuel Products in Israel: This segment markets and sells fuel and consumer products in gas stations and worldwide.
Gas Stations and Convenience Stores in the United States: This segment involves mainly the maintenance and operation of gas stations and convenience stores in the United States.
Oil Refineries and Marketing in the U.S.: This segment consists of the operation of an oil refinery in the United States and pipelines for the transportation of crude oil, as well as the marketing of fuel to various customers.
Gas Stations and Convenience Stores in Europe: This segment consists of the fuel marketing operation of Chevron in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg.
Vehicles and Spare Parts: This segment imports and markets vehicles and spare parts for Mazda and Ford models.
Real Estate: This segment includes investment and management of investment properties in Israel and abroad, and the construction of residential and commercial held for sale projects.
The Insurance Sector in Israel: The primary operations in this segment are carried out through the Phoenix.
The Insurance Sector Abroad: The primary operations in this segment are carried out through Republic.
Oil and Gas Exploration: Majority of the operations are conducted through the Yam Tethys joint venture, that engages in the exploration and production of oil and gas on the continental shelf off the Israeli coastline.
Other: This segment invests in infrastructures, mainly for seawater desalination and the construction of a power plant for the production of electricity, as well as operations in the biochemistry sector, comprising mainly the production and marketing of fructose, citric acid and nutritional supplement ingredients.
Oil and Gas Exploration and Production
Operations in Israel are carried out by Delek Drilling Limited Partnership (Delek Drilling) and Avner Oil and Gas Exploration Limited Partnership (Avner), which are partners in the Yam Tethys project (together with Delek Investments) in the Tamar and Dalit drillings and in other oil rights off the coast of Israel. Overseas operations are carried out by subsidiaries of Delek Energy Systems Ltd. (Delek Energy or DES), which concentrate mainly on the following areas of operations:
Delek Energy (Vietnam) LLC (Delek Vietnam) focuses on oil and gas exploration in Vietnam. The company has 25% participation rights in the Vietnam project. The company owns100% of the capital of Elk Resources (Elk), which produces and sells oil and gas, develops existing oil and gas assets and engages in low-risk oil and gas exploration;
83.49% of the rights in AriesOne LP (AriesOne);
29.14% of the capital of Matra Petroleum Plc (Matra), which owns the Sokolovskoe oil discovery in Russia; and
25.12% of the capital of Viking Oil and Gas International Ltd. (VOGIL), which owns two oil tankers. Delek International also holds 1.45% of Nexus Energy (Nexus), which engages in oil and gas exploration and production in Australia.
In January 2008, the company acquired a further 55% of the equity capital of a joint venture known as Schreurs Oilemaatschappij BV (Schreurs).
In February 2008, the company acquired a further 50% of the equity capital of another joint venture, De Groot Verschuur Holding BV (DGV).
In September 2008, the company acquired a further 45% of the equity capital of another joint venture, Olie Maatschappij BV (Salland).
Delek Group Ltd. was founded in 1951.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DELEK GROUP LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DELEK GROUP LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DELEK GROUP LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DELEK GROUP LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DELEK GROUP LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Delek Group Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Delek Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Delek Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Delek Group Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Delek Group Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. DELEK GROUP LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DELEK GROUP LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DELEK GROUP LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DELEK GROUP LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DELEK GROUP LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DELEK GROUP LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Delek Group Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Delek Group Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Delek Group Ltd. Major Shareholders
Delek Group Ltd. History
Delek Group Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Delek Group Ltd. Offices and Representations
Delek Group Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Delek Group Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Delek Group Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Delek Group Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Delek Group Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Delek Group Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Delek Group Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Delek Group Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Delek Group Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Delek Group Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Delek Group Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Delek Group Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?