- The report contains detailed information about CJ Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CJ Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CJ Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CJ Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CJ Corp. business.
About CJ Corp.
CJ Corp. engages in entertainment media, home shopping & logistics, traditional food & food service, and pharmaceutical businesses in Korea. The group operates in four divisions: Foods & Bio, Logistics, eCEM, and the Synergy Group. In the Food and Bio division, the food operations comprise flour milling, and manufacture of cooking oil, frozen foods and other processed foods, such as Lunch Pop Spaghetti and fresh noodles and Dashida (a seasoning) and Hetbahn (steamed rice). The groups flour products are marketed under the brand name of Baeksul. Its biotechnology and pharmaceutical products include lysine for animal feed, nucleotide and monosodium glutamate, finished medicines, bulk pharmaceuticals, and amino acids. Its home and personal care products comprise Beat, a detergent, and Dr. Sedoc, toothpaste. The group also operated a chain of bakery, (Tous Les Jours) and operated 280 franchise shops, as of December 31, 2001. The logistics division provides logistics and door-to-door delivery services. The eCEM divisions activities comprise cyber trading, movie production and distribution, Internet service provision, and digital content distribution; and the operation of CGV, the movie multiplex chain; home shopping cable channel, m.net the music cable channel, and channel F, the cooking channel. The Synergy Group operations include investment trust and securities management, construction, futures, and venture capital.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CJ CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CJ CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CJ CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CJ CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CJ CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CJ Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CJ Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CJ Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CJ Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CJ Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CJ CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CJ CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CJ CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CJ CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CJ CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CJ CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CJ Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CJ Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CJ Corp. Major Shareholders
CJ Corp. History
CJ Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CJ Corp. Offices and Representations
CJ Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CJ Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CJ Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
CJ Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
CJ Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CJ Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CJ Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CJ Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
CJ Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
CJ Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CJ Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CJ Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?