- The report contains detailed information about CIR SpA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CIR SpA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CIR SpA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CIR SpA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CIR SpA business.
About CIR SpA
CIR S.p.A., through its subsidiaries, engages in the utilities, media, automotive components, healthcare, and financial services businesses. The companys Utilities sector involves in sourcing, marketing, and supply of electricity and gas. It operates wind, photovoltaic, hydro, thermo, and biomass power generation plants with an installed capacity of approximately 3,800 megawatts. The companys Media sector engages in publishing daily newspapers and magazines; broadcasting radio and television (TV) networks; and collecting advertising for the companys and third party publications, as well as operates in the Internet sector. It publishes the national daily newspaper la Repubblica and the weekly magazine LEspresso; broadcasts three national radio stations comprising Radio Deejay, Radio Capital, and Radio M2O; and operates the national TV channel Deejay TV, as well as the satellite channels MyDeejay and Onda Latina. The companys Automotive components sector offers automotive components, such as oil, engine air, petrol fuel, diesel fuel, and cabin air filters; and flexible suspension components comprising stabilizer and torsion bars, stabilinks, leaf springs, precision springs, track adjusters, and coil springs for shock absorbers. Its Healthcare sector operates nursing homes, psychiatric rehabilitation units, and hospitals. The companys Financial sector engages in the acquisition and management of non performing loans and trade receivables originated by banks, financial institutions, commercial companies, and public administrations; venture capital, private equity, and hedge funds business; and operation of restaurants. It has operations in Europe, North America, South America, and Asia. The company was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CIR SPA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CIR SPA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CIR SPA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CIR SPA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CIR SPA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CIR SpA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CIR SpA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CIR SpA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CIR SpA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CIR SpA Industry Position Analysis
6. CIR SPA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CIR SPA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CIR SPA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ITALY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CIR SPA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CIR SPA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CIR SPA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CIR SpA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CIR SpA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CIR SpA Major Shareholders
CIR SpA History
CIR SpA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CIR SpA Offices and Representations
CIR SpA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CIR SpA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CIR SpA Capital Market Snapshot
CIR SpA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
CIR SpA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CIR SpA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CIR SpA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CIR SpA 1-year Stock Charts
CIR SpA 5-year Stock Charts
CIR SpA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CIR SpA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CIR SpA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?