- The report contains detailed information about Chimimport AD Sofia. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Chimimport AD Sofia.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Chimimport AD Sofia. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Chimimport AD Sofia. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Chimimport AD Sofia. business.
About Chimimport AD Sofia.
Chimimport AD primarily engages in the aviation transport and ground activities on servicing and repairing of aircrafts and aircraft engines primarily in Bulgaria. It also involves in river and sea transport and harbor infrastructure services; the financing of companies; providing banking, finance, insurance and life insurance, pension, and health insurance services; the securitization of real estate and receivables; the extraction of crude oil and natural gas; and the construction of output capacity in the area of oil-processing industry, the production of biodiesel, and the production of rubber items. In addition, the company engages in the production and trading of oil and chemical products; production of vegetable oil; purchasing, processing, and trading with grain foods; trade representation and agency; and commission, forwarding, and warehouse activity. Further, it involves in the acquisition, management, and sale of share participations. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHIMIMPORT AD SOFIA. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHIMIMPORT AD SOFIA. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHIMIMPORT AD SOFIA. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHIMIMPORT AD SOFIA. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHIMIMPORT AD SOFIA. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Chimimport AD Sofia. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Chimimport AD Sofia. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Chimimport AD Sofia. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Chimimport AD Sofia. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Chimimport AD Sofia. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHIMIMPORT AD SOFIA. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHIMIMPORT AD SOFIA. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHIMIMPORT AD SOFIA. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BULGARIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHIMIMPORT AD SOFIA. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHIMIMPORT AD SOFIA. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHIMIMPORT AD SOFIA. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Chimimport AD Sofia. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Chimimport AD Sofia. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Chimimport AD Sofia. Major Shareholders
Chimimport AD Sofia. History
Chimimport AD Sofia. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Chimimport AD Sofia. Offices and Representations
Chimimport AD Sofia. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Chimimport AD Sofia. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Chimimport AD Sofia. Capital Market Snapshot
Chimimport AD Sofia. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Chimimport AD Sofia. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Chimimport AD Sofia. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Chimimport AD Sofia. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Chimimport AD Sofia. 1-year Stock Charts
Chimimport AD Sofia. 5-year Stock Charts
Chimimport AD Sofia. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Chimimport AD Sofia. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Chimimport AD Sofia. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?