- The report contains detailed information about Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd business.
About Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd
Cahya Mata Sarawak Berhad, an investment holding company, engages in the manufacture of clinker and cement; construction and quarry operations; and provision of financial services, and property development, trading, and services in Malaysia. It involves in the manufacture and sale of ordinary portland cement, masonry cement, and clicker; pre-formed concrete products, such as square piles, bridge beams, culverts, cement sand bricks, and kerbs; stone aggregates, including granite, microtonalite, and limestone; and asphaltic concrete and bitumen emulsion for the construction of highways, flyovers, and airport runways. The company also offers water management products, petroleum products, and construction materials and systems, as well as safety products, vehicle and equipment spare parts, road furniture, and green waste management products; manufactures organic soil conditioners; and owns and operates a school that provides kindergarten, primary, and secondary-level classes in Kuching. In addition, it undertakes civil engineering, building and utilities works, road construction and maintenance, and bridges and water-related projects; provides engineering services to the oil and gas industry; and involves in the software research and development, and provision of software and Internet related services, and trading of computer software, as well as develops technology solutions for the insurance and healthcare sectors. Further, the company provides property holding, property development, and project management; corporate financing; private equity investment management; and organic waste management and related consultancy services. Additionally, it manufactures and sells steel wires and wire mesh products; and provides green waste management and composting, site clearing and earthworks, electrical and telephone works, and environmental protection services. The company was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in Kuching, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CAHYA MATA SARAWAK BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CAHYA MATA SARAWAK BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CAHYA MATA SARAWAK BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CAHYA MATA SARAWAK BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CAHYA MATA SARAWAK BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. CAHYA MATA SARAWAK BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CAHYA MATA SARAWAK BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CAHYA MATA SARAWAK BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CAHYA MATA SARAWAK BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CAHYA MATA SARAWAK BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CAHYA MATA SARAWAK BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd Major Shareholders
Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd History
Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd Offices and Representations
Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?