- The report contains detailed information about Berjaya Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Berjaya Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Berjaya Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Berjaya Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Berjaya Corporation business.
About Berjaya Corporation
Berjaya Corporation Berhad, an investment holding company, engages in the provision of financial services; investment, development, rental, and management of properties; and marketing of consumer products and services in Malaysia and internationally. The company also engages in the design, construction, and operation of sanitary landfill; operation of hotels, casinos, resorts, restaurants, golf and recreation clubs, book stores, and private university and international schools; manufacture and sale of yarn, garments, and knitted fabrics; owns and operates Carlovers Carwash, Roadhouse Grill Restaurant, and Kenny Rogers Roasters Restaurant chains, as well as the Krispy Kreme Doughnuts chain of retail outlets, and Papa Johns Pizza and Kenny Rogers Roasters chains of restaurants; import and distribution of Mazda passenger vehicles and organic food products; and insurance activities. In addition, it engages in the provision of education and professional training, share registration and mailing, hire purchase, research, investment advisory, asset and fund management, nominee, interior design and decoration, renovation and project consultancy, courier and transport, aircraft leasing, marketing, spa management, and security services, as well as provides maintenance services for apartments and condominiums. Additionally, the company operates self-service carwash centers, time sharing vacation, Jet charter and schedule flights, and Toto betting; promotes and organizes events, seminars, workshops, and concerts; and publishes, prints, and distributes daily newspaper. Further, it acts as agents to assist people for staying, investing, and trading in Malaysia, as well as a garment export agency; distributes, sells, and rents audio/visual home entertainment products; manufactures and trades washing detergents, and paper and paper products; and cultivates and sells palm oil and palm kernel. Berjaya Corporation was founded in 1984 and is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BERJAYA CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BERJAYA CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BERJAYA CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BERJAYA CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BERJAYA CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Berjaya Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Berjaya Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Berjaya Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Berjaya Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Berjaya Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. BERJAYA CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BERJAYA CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BERJAYA CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BERJAYA CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BERJAYA CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BERJAYA CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Berjaya Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Berjaya Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Berjaya Corporation Major Shareholders
Berjaya Corporation History
Berjaya Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Berjaya Corporation Offices and Representations
Berjaya Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Berjaya Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Berjaya Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Berjaya Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Berjaya Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Berjaya Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Berjaya Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Berjaya Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Berjaya Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Berjaya Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Berjaya Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Berjaya Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?