- The report contains detailed information about Advance Synergy Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Advance Synergy Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Advance Synergy Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Advance Synergy Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Advance Synergy Bhd business.
About Advance Synergy Bhd
Advance Synergy Berhad, an investment holding company, engages in the development, management, sale, and rental of residential and commercial properties. It operates and manages approximately 18 hotels and resorts under the Holiday Villa name, as well as offers other related services. The company also provides telecommunications products and customized solutions, global roaming and service management solutions, mobile value-added-services, mobile messaging and signaling solutions, and operation support system solutions for the telecommunications industry, as well as distributes third party telecommunications products and components. In addition, Advance Synergy Berhad designs, builds, and fabricates bus and coach bodies ranging from school buses and mini buses to tailored luxury coaches; provides stage bus, express bus, and bus maintenance and related services; engages in travel and tour agency, licensed money change, and ticketing and travel related services; and manufactures and markets builder hardware products comprising steel-based timber fasteners and post supports, bracketry, hinges, and threaded rod products for the residential and commercial building industry. Further, the company provides manpower management services; engages in credit and leasing activities; hires limousines; and engages in research and development, software engineering, system integration, project management, and maintenance and support services for the telecommunications industry. It operates in Malaysia, Singapore, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Australia. The company was formerly known as Batu Lintang Rubber Company Limited and changed its name to Advance Synergy Berhad in May 1992 as a result of its business focus shift from plantation to investment holding. The company was incorporated in 1920 and is based in Shah Alam, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADVANCE SYNERGY BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADVANCE SYNERGY BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADVANCE SYNERGY BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADVANCE SYNERGY BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADVANCE SYNERGY BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Advance Synergy Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Advance Synergy Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Advance Synergy Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Advance Synergy Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Advance Synergy Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. ADVANCE SYNERGY BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADVANCE SYNERGY BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADVANCE SYNERGY BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADVANCE SYNERGY BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADVANCE SYNERGY BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADVANCE SYNERGY BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Advance Synergy Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Advance Synergy Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Advance Synergy Bhd Major Shareholders
Advance Synergy Bhd History
Advance Synergy Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Advance Synergy Bhd Offices and Representations
Advance Synergy Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Advance Synergy Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Advance Synergy Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
Advance Synergy Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Advance Synergy Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Advance Synergy Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Advance Synergy Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Advance Synergy Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
Advance Synergy Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
Advance Synergy Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Advance Synergy Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Advance Synergy Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?