- The report contains detailed information about Sealed Air Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sealed Air Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sealed Air Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sealed Air Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sealed Air Corporation business.
About Sealed Air Corporation
Sealed Air Corporation, through its subsidiaries, manufactures a range of packaging and performance-based materials and equipment systems that serve an array of food, industrial, medical, and consumer applications.
The company maintains operations in 51 countries, with brands, such as Bubble Wrap brand cushioning, Jiffy protective mailers, Instapak foam-in-place systems, and Cryovac packaging technology. It conducts its business through two direct wholly-owned subsidiaries, Cryovac, Inc. and Sealed Air Corporation (US).
The company operates in four segments: Food Packaging; Food Solutions; Protective Packaging, which includes Shrink Packaging; and Other, which includes Specialty Materials; Medical Applications; and New Ventures.
In this segment, the company focuses on the automated packaging of perishable foods. Its products are primarily focused on fresh and processed meats and cheeses that are sold primarily to food processors, distributors, supermarket retailers, and foodservice businesses. The company markets these products primarily under the Cryovac trademark.
The Food Packaging segment offerings include shrink bags to vacuum package fresh food products, including beef, lamb, pork, poultry and seafood, as well as cheese and smoked and processed meats; packaging materials for cook-in applications, predominately for the deli and foodservice businesses; a range of laminated and coextruded rollstock packaging materials utilized in thermoforming and form, fill and seal applications, which provide a packaging alternative for various fresh meats, smoked and processed meats, seafood, poultry, and cheese applications; packaging trays; and associated packaging equipment and systems, including bag loaders, dispensers and vacuum chamber systems.
The company's new product offerings in this segment are Oven Ease ovenable bag for bone-in or boneless meat and poultry products; Cryovac Roboloader system, which combines a product-detecting conveyor, which measures a product's width, and, using a robotic arm, selects and opens the corresponding bag for the product's size from one of up to six dispensing units; PakFormance integrated packaging solutionssystems combining hardware, software, equipment and services that give food processors control and oversight of the food packaging process; Multi-Seal package, a reclosable deli package; Freshness Plus oxygen scavenging systems and odor scavenging materials; Cryovac Grip & Tear bags, end-seal bags for fresh meats, poultry, and smoked and processed products; Freshness Plus oxygen scavenging systems and odor scavenging materials; and Cryovac Grip & Tear bags, end-seal bags for fresh meats, poultry, and smoked and processed products; Cryovac BL145 and BL175 automatic loaders for roll-serrated bags; and Cryovac CNP310 heavy bags for post-packaging pasteurization of smoked and processed products.
In this segment, the company targets advancements in food packaging technologies that provide consumers convenient access to meals, either from foodservice outlets or from expanding retail cases at grocery stores. The company sells the products in this segment primarily to food processors, distributors, supermarket retailers, and foodservice businesses. It sells products in this segment under the Cryovac, Simple Steps, Darfresh, and other trademarks.
The Food Solutions segment offerings include case-ready packaging offerings that are utilized in the centralized packaging of various proteins, including beef, lamb, poultry, smoked and processed meats, seafood and cheese, for retail sale at the consumer level; ready meals packaging, including its Simple Steps package, a microwavable package designed with vacuum skin packaging technology and a self-venting feature, and also its flex-tray-flex package, which is an oven-compatible package that utilizes skin-pack technology; vertical pouch packaging for packaging flowable food products, including soups and sauces, salads, meats, toppings and syrups, including film and filling equipment systems for products utilizing hot and ambient, retort and aseptic processing methods; packaging solutio
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SEALED AIR CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SEALED AIR CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SEALED AIR CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SEALED AIR CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SEALED AIR CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sealed Air Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sealed Air Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sealed Air Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sealed Air Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sealed Air Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. SEALED AIR CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SEALED AIR CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SEALED AIR CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SEALED AIR CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SEALED AIR CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SEALED AIR CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sealed Air Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sealed Air Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sealed Air Corporation Major Shareholders
Sealed Air Corporation History
Sealed Air Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sealed Air Corporation Offices and Representations
Sealed Air Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sealed Air Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sealed Air Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Sealed Air Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Sealed Air Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sealed Air Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sealed Air Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sealed Air Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Sealed Air Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Sealed Air Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sealed Air Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sealed Air Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?