- The report contains detailed information about Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Samson Paper Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. business.
About Samson Paper Holdings Ltd.
Samson Paper Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the manufacture, trade, and marketing of paper products. The company offers printing papers, including a selection of coated and uncoated woodfree papers for books, magazines, and stationery; packaging boards, coated boards, and duplex boards used in various applications, such as boxes for toys, electronic goods, and food; office papers comprising various copying papers and preprinted forms; container boards, such as kraftliner, testliner, and corrugated mediums; and specialty papers comprising label papers, carbonless copying paper, and color wood free papers. It also involves in the printing and sale of computer forms and trading of commercial paper products. In addition, the company provides container transport services; marine services to shipyards and oil and gas industries; and logistics services. Further, it engages in the processing and export trade of paper products; property investment and holding activities; and trade of aeronautical parts. The company operates in Hong Kong, the Peoples Republic of China, Singapore, Korea, and Malaysia. It serves national publishers and printers, joint-venture printing companies, advertising firms, commercial organizations, schools, universities, financial institutions, and government departments. The company was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Kwun Tong, Hong Kong. Samson Paper Holdings Limited is a subsidiary of Quinselle Holdings Limited.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SAMSON PAPER HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SAMSON PAPER HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SAMSON PAPER HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SAMSON PAPER HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SAMSON PAPER HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SAMSON PAPER HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SAMSON PAPER HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SAMSON PAPER HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SAMSON PAPER HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SAMSON PAPER HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SAMSON PAPER HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. History
Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Samson Paper Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?