- The report contains detailed information about Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. business.
About Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd.
Ohishi Sangyo Co., Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of industrial packaging materials for various logistics applications. It provides various pulp moulds to pack eggs, fruits and vegetables, sanitary ware, televisions, printers, printer cartridges, digital cameras, medical instruments, and other products, as well as offers seeding pots for rice and vegetables. The company also offers plastic films, including polystyrene films for use as a laminate film to decorate and reinforce polystyrene containers used for precooked food, boxed lunch, and instant noodles; cast films for use as an easy-peelable sealant film to seal containers for pudding and jelly; and heavy duty polyethylene bags to pack compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer, and chemical agents. In addition, it provides paper bags for packing chemical agents, synthetic resins, flour, cement, fertilizers, sugar, and rice and barley. Further, the company offers corrugated boards for packing agricultural products, processed foods, and chemical agents. It operates in Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, and China. The company was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in Kitakyushu-shi, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OHISHI SANGYO CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OHISHI SANGYO CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OHISHI SANGYO CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OHISHI SANGYO CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OHISHI SANGYO CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. OHISHI SANGYO CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OHISHI SANGYO CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OHISHI SANGYO CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OHISHI SANGYO CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OHISHI SANGYO CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OHISHI SANGYO CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. History
Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ohishi Sangyo Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?