- The report contains detailed information about Northern Technologies International Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Northern Technologies International Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Northern Technologies International Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Northern Technologies International Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Northern Technologies International Corp. business.
About Northern Technologies International Corp.
Northern Technologies International Corporation develops and markets proprietary environmentally beneficial products and services primarily in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
The company primarily develops, manufactures, and markets ZERUST rust and corrosion inhibiting packaging products and services to the automotive, electronics, electrical, mechanical, military, and retail consumer markets. It also offers worldwide on-site technical consulting for rust and corrosion prevention issues.
The company's ZERUST packaging products contain proprietary nontoxic chemical systems (primarily using food additives) that passivate metal surfaces and thereby inhibit rust and corrosion. The corrosion-inhibiting protection is maintained as long as the metal products to be protected remain enclosed within the ZERUST packaging. Electron scanning further shows that once the contents are removed from the ZERUST package, the ZERUST protection dissipates from the contents surfaces within two hours, leaving a clean, dry and corrosion-free metal component. This mechanism of corrosion protection enables NTICs customers to package metal objects for rust-free shipment or long-term storage.
The company, by combining ZERUST chemical systems with polyethylene and polypropylene resins, introduces a line of packaging products in the form of low and high density polyethylene bags and shroud film, stretch, shrink, skin and bubble cushioning film, woven scrim, foam sheeting, profile and corrugated board, thermoformed dunnage trays and bins, injection and blow molded products, and flat netting.
The company's corrosion prevention products also include a line of diffusers, such as ZERUST ICT Vapor Capsules, ZERUST ICT Plastabs, and ZERUST ICT Cor-Tabs, which protect metal surfaces within the distance of a certain specified radius of protection. This product line also includes items, such as ZERUST gun cases and car covers, which are targeted at retail consumers.
The company has developed additives in liquid form to imbue corrugated cardboard, solid fiber and chipboard packaging materials with corrosion protection properties. Additionally, it provides a line of metal surface treatment liquids, which are oil, water, and bio-solvent based, marketed under the Axxatec, Axxanol, and Z-Maxx brand names. The company also sells rust removal products designed to recover rusty parts by replacing labor-intensive, abrasive cleaners that damage surfaces, and fail to remove rust from small gear teeth and other difficult to reach areas under the ICT and Axxaclean brand names.
As an on-going effort to help its customers improve and control their processes in terms of corrosion management, the company markets and offers corrosion management and consulting services to target customers. It offers ZERUST corrosion inhibitor system (known as Z-CIS).
Corrosion Prevention for the Oil and Gas Industry
The company has developed proprietary corrosion inhibiting technologies for use in the mitigation of corrosion in capital assets used in the petroleum and chemical process industries and is initially targeting the sale of these new ZERUST products to the oil and gas industry sector.
The company's corrosion prevention products for the oil and gas industry include ZERUST Flange Savers, ZERUST ReCAST-R VCI Dispensers, and ZERUST ICT Vapor Capsules in addition to the traditional ZERUST packaging application products.
ZERUST Flange Savers are specially designed covers that have been impregnated with a proprietary ZERUST inhibitor formulation that provide corrosion protection for flanges, valves, and welded joints. Oil and gas pipeline segments are connected by flanges and welded joints of varying sizes, designs, and materials. ZERUST Flange Savers are available in various sizes to accommodate different pipe diameters, pressure ratings, and international standards for pipeline valves and flanges.
ZERUST ReCAST-R VCI Dispensers protect the interior surfaces of aboveground storage tank roofs by delivering proprietary inhibitor formulations into the vapor space between the surface of the pr
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NORTHERN TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NORTHERN TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NORTHERN TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NORTHERN TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NORTHERN TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Northern Technologies International Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Northern Technologies International Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Northern Technologies International Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Northern Technologies International Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Northern Technologies International Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. NORTHERN TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NORTHERN TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NORTHERN TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NORTHERN TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NORTHERN TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NORTHERN TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Northern Technologies International Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Northern Technologies International Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Northern Technologies International Corp. Major Shareholders
Northern Technologies International Corp. History
Northern Technologies International Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Northern Technologies International Corp. Offices and Representations
Northern Technologies International Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Northern Technologies International Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Northern Technologies International Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Northern Technologies International Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Northern Technologies International Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Northern Technologies International Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Northern Technologies International Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Northern Technologies International Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Northern Technologies International Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Northern Technologies International Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Northern Technologies International Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Northern Technologies International Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?