- The report contains detailed information about Klabin SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Klabin SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Klabin SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Klabin SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Klabin SA business.
About Klabin SA
Klabin S.A. engages in producing, recycling, and exporting paper in Brazil. The company offers packaging paper and board, corrugated boxes, and industrial sacks. It also produces and sells timber in logs.
The company has 224,000 hectares of planted forests and 187000 hectares of preserved native woodlands.
The company is organized in four business units: Forestry, Paper, Corrugated Packaging, and Industrial Sacks.
Forestry Unit: The companys Forestry Unit engages in the supply of raw material and wood to all of its paper mills. It is also the supplier of logs from planted forests to the plywood and sawmill industries in Brazil.
Paper Unit: The company engages in the production of packaging paper in Latin America. Klabin kraftliner is responsible for inter-company supply of the companys nine boxplants, and is also sold to boxplants in approximately 60 countries. Klabin cartonboard is made with a mix of short (eucalyptus) and long (pine) fibers which confer strength to the package, as well as printability.
Packaging Unit: The company operates in the corrugated packaging sector in Brazil. All of the paper used to manufacture packaging is produced by the company itself, both virgin-fiber and recycled papers. The companys converting plants produces a variety of corrugated boxes, from the larger flutes such as A, B, and C to microflute.
Industrial Sacks Unit: The company operates in the multi-wall and SOS sack segment. It offers its products to a variety of market segments, such as civil construction, food, chemical products, and agribusiness.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KLABIN SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KLABIN SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KLABIN SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KLABIN SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KLABIN SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Klabin SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Klabin SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Klabin SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Klabin SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Klabin SA Industry Position Analysis
6. KLABIN SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KLABIN SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KLABIN SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BRAZIL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KLABIN SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KLABIN SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KLABIN SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Klabin SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Klabin SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Klabin SA Major Shareholders
Klabin SA History
Klabin SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Klabin SA Offices and Representations
Klabin SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Klabin SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Klabin SA Capital Market Snapshot
Klabin SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Klabin SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Klabin SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Klabin SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Klabin SA 1-year Stock Charts
Klabin SA 5-year Stock Charts
Klabin SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Klabin SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Klabin SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?