- The report contains detailed information about Kanpur Plastipack Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kanpur Plastipack Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kanpur Plastipack Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kanpur Plastipack Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kanpur Plastipack Ltd business.
About Kanpur Plastipack Ltd
Kanpur Plastipack Limited engages in the manufacture and sale of flexible intermediate bulk container products, as well as jumbo bags in India. The company also offers HDPE/PP woven sacks and bags, including circular woven fabrics and bags, laminated and or unlaminated bags, and printed and unprinted bags, as well as small bags like valve, bale wraps, liner bags, and gusseted bags. In addition, it provides ready reckoners for fabric weights in HDPE/PP woven sacks, as well as offers webbing patterns in rolls and cut lengths. The company provides its products for industrial packaging. Kanpur Plastipack Limited exports its products to the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Germany, the United States, Italy, the Middle East, Chile, Uruguay, Iraq, the Russian Federation, Ireland, and South Africa. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Kanpur, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KANPUR PLASTIPACK LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KANPUR PLASTIPACK LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KANPUR PLASTIPACK LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KANPUR PLASTIPACK LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KANPUR PLASTIPACK LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kanpur Plastipack Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kanpur Plastipack Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kanpur Plastipack Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kanpur Plastipack Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kanpur Plastipack Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. KANPUR PLASTIPACK LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KANPUR PLASTIPACK LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KANPUR PLASTIPACK LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KANPUR PLASTIPACK LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KANPUR PLASTIPACK LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KANPUR PLASTIPACK LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kanpur Plastipack Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kanpur Plastipack Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kanpur Plastipack Ltd Major Shareholders
Kanpur Plastipack Ltd History
Kanpur Plastipack Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kanpur Plastipack Ltd Offices and Representations
Kanpur Plastipack Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kanpur Plastipack Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kanpur Plastipack Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Kanpur Plastipack Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Kanpur Plastipack Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kanpur Plastipack Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kanpur Plastipack Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kanpur Plastipack Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Kanpur Plastipack Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Kanpur Plastipack Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kanpur Plastipack Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kanpur Plastipack Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?