- The report contains detailed information about Intertape Polymer Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Intertape Polymer Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Intertape Polymer Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Intertape Polymer Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Intertape Polymer Group Inc. business.
About Intertape Polymer Group Inc.
Intertape Polymer Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and sells various specialized polyolefin films, paper and film pressure sensitive tapes, and complimentary packaging systems for use in industrial and retail applications. The companys products include carton sealing tapes, including Intertape pressure-sensitive and water-activated tapes; industrial and performance specialty tapes, including masking, duct, electrical and reinforced filament tapes; Exlfilm shrink film; Stretchflex stretch wrap, and engineered coated fabric products.
The companys product line permits Intertape Polymer Group to offer tailored solutions to a range of end-markets, including food and beverage, consumer, industrial, building and construction, oil and gas, water supply, automotive, medical, agriculture, aerospace, and military applications.
The company has two operating divisions: Tapes, and Films (Tapes and Films); and Engineered Coated Products (ECP Division).
TAPES AND FILMS DIVISION
The T&F Division develops, manufactures and sells various specialized polyolefin films, paper and film pressure sensitive tapes and complementary packaging systems for use in industrial and retail applications. The T&F Division designs its specialty products for aerospace, automotive and industrial applications. T&F Division products include carton sealing tapes, including Intertape pressure-sensitive and water-activated tapes; industrial and performance specialty tapes, including masking, duct, electrical and reinforced filament tapes; ExIFilm shrink film; and Stretchflex stretch wrap.
The companys tape and film products are manufactured and sold under Intertape brands including Intertape, Central, Exlfilm and StretchFLEX to industrial distributors and retailers, and are manufactured for sale to third parties under private brands.
During September 2009, the company announced the launch of a new product line of aluminum foil tapes to address the industrial, HVAC, aerospace, appliance, and transportation industries. The companys tape and film products consist of four main product groups: Carton Sealing Tapes, Industrial & Specialty Tapes, Films, and Protective Packaging.
Carton Sealing Tapes
Carton sealing tapes are sold primarily under the Intertape and Central brands to industrial distributors and retailers, as well as to third parties under private brands. The company also sells the application equipment required for the dispensing of its carton sealing tapes.
Hot Melt Tape: Hot melt carton sealing tape is a polypropylene film coated with a synthetic rubber adhesive which offers a range of application flexibility and is typically used in carton sealing applications. Primary competitors are 3M Co., Shurtape Technologies LLC, and Vibac Group.
Acrylic Tape: Acrylic carton sealing tape is a polypropylene film coated with an aqueous, pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive which is best suited for applications where performance is required within a range of temperatures from less than 40oF(4C) to greater than 120oF(49C). Primary competitors are 3M Co. and Sekisui TA Industries Inc.
Natural Rubber Tape: Natural rubber carton sealing tape is a polypropylene film coated with natural rubber adhesive. The primary competitors are Evotape SpA of Italy and Monta of Germany.
Water Activated Tape: Water-activated carton sealing tape is typically manufactured using a filament reinforced kraft paper substrate and a starch based adhesive that is activated by water. Typical end-use markets include fulfillment centers, mail order operations, furniture manufacturers and the apparel industry. Primary competitors are The Crowell Corp. and Holland Manufacturing Co. Inc.
Industrial & Specialty Tapes
The company produces eight primary industrial and specialty products: paper tape, flatback tape, duct tape, filament tape, stencil products, electrical tape, double-coated tape, and foil tape.
Paper Tape: Paper tape is manufactured from a crepe paper substrate coated with a natural rubber or a synthetic rubber adhesive. Paper tape is used for various performance and general purpose end-use applications. Pr
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERTAPE POLYMER GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERTAPE POLYMER GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERTAPE POLYMER GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERTAPE POLYMER GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERTAPE POLYMER GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Intertape Polymer Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Intertape Polymer Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Intertape Polymer Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Intertape Polymer Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Intertape Polymer Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERTAPE POLYMER GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERTAPE POLYMER GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERTAPE POLYMER GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERTAPE POLYMER GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERTAPE POLYMER GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERTAPE POLYMER GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. History
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?