- The report contains detailed information about Huhtamaki Oyj that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Huhtamaki Oyj. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Huhtamaki Oyj financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Huhtamaki Oyj competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Huhtamaki Oyj business.
About Huhtamaki Oyj
Huhtamaki Oyj, through its subsidiaries, operates as a consumer and specialty packaging company worldwide. It offers standardized products, customized designs, as well as packaging systems and solutions for the consumer packaging industry, including food and beverage companies, manufacturers of other fast-moving consumer products (non-food), foodservice operators, fresh food packers, and retailers. The company focuses on paper, plastic, films, and molded fiber.
The company conducts its operations through five segments: Flexibles and Films Global, Rigid Europe, Molded Fiber Europe, Rigid and Molded Fiber Americas, and Rigid and Molded Fiber Asia-Oceania-Africa.
Flexibles and Films Global segment
This segment offers flexibles that are used for food and pet food packaging, as well as non-food consumer packaging. This segment also offers films that are primarily used for technical applications in the label, adhesive tape, hygiene, and health care industries, as well as building and construction, automotive, packaging, and graphic arts industries.
Rigid Europe segment
This segment offers rigid paper and plastic packaging that serve the foodservice and consumer goods markets in Europe with fresh food, dairy, ice cream, beverage, and personal care packaging, as well as disposable tableware. It also supplies rigid packaging to foodservice operators, fast food restaurants, and food manufacturers.
Molded Fiber Europe segment
This segment offers molded fiber that is used to make fresh product packaging, such as egg and fruit packaging.
Rigid and Molded Fiber Americas segment
This segment supplies rigid paper and plastic packaging, which serves ice-cream and other consumer goods, as well as foodservice markets in the Americas. It also offers Molded Fiber Chinet disposable tableware products.
Rigid and Molded Fiber Asia-Oceania-Africa
This segment offers rigid paper and plastic packaging serving the foodservice and consumer goods markets. This segment also provides fresh product packaging.
Huhtamaki Oyj was founded in 1920.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HUHTAMAKI OYJ COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HUHTAMAKI OYJ BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HUHTAMAKI OYJ SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HUHTAMAKI OYJ FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HUHTAMAKI OYJ COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Huhtamaki Oyj Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Huhtamaki Oyj and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Huhtamaki Oyj and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Huhtamaki Oyj Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Huhtamaki Oyj Industry Position Analysis
6. HUHTAMAKI OYJ NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HUHTAMAKI OYJ EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HUHTAMAKI OYJ ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FINLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HUHTAMAKI OYJ IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HUHTAMAKI OYJ PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HUHTAMAKI OYJ VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Huhtamaki Oyj Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Huhtamaki Oyj Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Huhtamaki Oyj Major Shareholders
Huhtamaki Oyj History
Huhtamaki Oyj Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Huhtamaki Oyj Offices and Representations
Huhtamaki Oyj SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Huhtamaki Oyj Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Huhtamaki Oyj Capital Market Snapshot
Huhtamaki Oyj Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Huhtamaki Oyj Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Huhtamaki Oyj Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Huhtamaki Oyj Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Huhtamaki Oyj 1-year Stock Charts
Huhtamaki Oyj 5-year Stock Charts
Huhtamaki Oyj vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Huhtamaki Oyj vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Huhtamaki Oyj Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?