- The report contains detailed information about Dragon International Group Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dragon International Group Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dragon International Group Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dragon International Group Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dragon International Group Corp. business.
About Dragon International Group Corp.
Dragon International Group Corp., through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and distribution of assorted industrial paper and packaging products primarily in the Peoples Republic of China, Pakistan, and India.
Wellton International Fiber Corp. (Wellton): Wellton operates as an agent and supplier for two categories of goods: paper pulp and waste paper products.
Shanghai Jin Kui Packaging Material Co., Ltd. (Shanghai Jin Kui): Shanghai Jin Kui is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dragon Nevada. Shanghai Jin Kui is a manufacturer of specialized packaging products, such as blister packs, for the pharmaceutical and food industry.
Dragon International Group Corp. (Dragon Florida): Dragon Florida is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dragon Nevada. Dragon Florida is a holding company and operates Ningbo Dragon International Trade Co., Ltd. (Ningbo Dragon). Ningbo Dragon is a manufacturer and distributor of paper and integrated packaging paper products. In addition to its own operations, Ningbo Dragon directly operates the following three subsidiaries: Ningbo City Jiangdong Yonglongxin Packaging Technology Co., Ltd. (Yonglongxin); Ningbo Dragon Packaging Technology Co., Ltd. (Dragon Packaging); and Hangzhou Yongxin Paper Co., Ltd. (Yongxin).
Yonglongxin operates a civil welfare manufacturing facility, which enjoys government subsidies for employing handicapped citizens in Zhang'ai Village, Fuming County, near Ningbo, China. Yonglongxin also operates the Xianyang Naite Research & Development Center. Dragon Packaging is a manufacturer of packaging materials products for the pharmaceutical and food industry. Yongxin manufactures, sells, and distributes cigarette packaging materials and is located in Hengjie Village of the Liuxia town in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China.
The company operates in two segments: Pulp and Paper and Packaging.
PULP AND PAPER SEGMENT
The Pulp and Paper segment supplies paper pulp, waste paper, and recycled paper products to the manufacturers of paper and packaging products. This segments major customers include manufacturers of paper and packaging products ranging from office paper to cardboard.
The Packaging segment manufactures, processes, and distributes various paper products and packaging materials. It offers packaging products, such as blister packs for the pharmaceutical and food industry; and cigarette packaging materials. This segment also manufactures various composite paperboards comprising golden or silver, holographic, mirror-like, and transferring paperboards for cigarettes, wine, and cosmetics packaging.
The company through its subsidiaries, Shanghai Jin Kui, and Ningbo Dragon, manufactures and sells pharmaceutical products. The companys major customers of its pharmaceutical products are pharmaceutical companies in China, Pakistan and India.
Aluminum-aluminum packing structure, cold forming compound aluminum hard chip: This type of blister pack would be used as low-density packing materials for medication tablet, capsules, pills, powders, suppositories, and products for medical diagnosis.
Aluminum-plastic-aluminum packing structure, cold-forming compound aluminum hard chip: This type of blister pack would be used as high-density packing materials for medication tablet, capsules, pills, powders, suppositories, and capsules.
Double-aluminum compound packing film AL/PE: This type of blister pack would be applied to low-density tablets, capsules, suppositories, and particles.
Double-aluminum compound packing film PET/AL/PE: This type of blister pack would be applied to tablets, capsules, suppositories, and particles.
Paper-aluminum compound packing film: This type of blister pack would be applied to packaging for powders, particles, pastes, glues, and liquids.
Aluminum foil for drug blister packing (PTP aluminum foil): This type of blister pack would be applied to blister packing for medication tablet, capsules, pills, powders, suppositories, and mini-foods/candies.
Aluminum foil for drug blister packing: This type of blister pack would be applied to blister packing fo
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DRAGON INTERNATIONAL GROUP CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DRAGON INTERNATIONAL GROUP CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DRAGON INTERNATIONAL GROUP CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DRAGON INTERNATIONAL GROUP CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DRAGON INTERNATIONAL GROUP CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dragon International Group Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dragon International Group Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dragon International Group Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dragon International Group Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dragon International Group Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. DRAGON INTERNATIONAL GROUP CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DRAGON INTERNATIONAL GROUP CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DRAGON INTERNATIONAL GROUP CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DRAGON INTERNATIONAL GROUP CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DRAGON INTERNATIONAL GROUP CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DRAGON INTERNATIONAL GROUP CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dragon International Group Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dragon International Group Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dragon International Group Corp. Major Shareholders
Dragon International Group Corp. History
Dragon International Group Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dragon International Group Corp. Offices and Representations
Dragon International Group Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dragon International Group Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dragon International Group Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Dragon International Group Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Dragon International Group Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dragon International Group Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dragon International Group Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dragon International Group Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Dragon International Group Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Dragon International Group Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dragon International Group Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dragon International Group Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?