- The report contains detailed information about Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd business.
About Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd
Denko Industrial Corporation Berhad, an investment holding company, engages in the manufacture and sale of consumer and industrial products in Malaysia. The company offers plastic injection moulding products, high precisions plastic parts, and packing material and vacuum foam. It also involves in the wholesale and retail of foodstuff; and marketing of sport-wear. In addition, the company engages in property investment operations. The company is based in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DENKO INDUSTRIAL CORP. BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DENKO INDUSTRIAL CORP. BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DENKO INDUSTRIAL CORP. BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DENKO INDUSTRIAL CORP. BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DENKO INDUSTRIAL CORP. BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. DENKO INDUSTRIAL CORP. BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DENKO INDUSTRIAL CORP. BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DENKO INDUSTRIAL CORP. BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DENKO INDUSTRIAL CORP. BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DENKO INDUSTRIAL CORP. BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DENKO INDUSTRIAL CORP. BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd Major Shareholders
Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd History
Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd Offices and Representations
Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Denko Industrial Corp. Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?