- The report contains detailed information about Amcor Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Amcor Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Amcor Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Amcor Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Amcor Ltd. business.
About Amcor Ltd.
Amcor Limited engages in the manufacture and provision of packaging products worldwide.
The company operates in five business segments, including Amcor PET Packaging; Amcor Australasia; Amcor Flexibles; Amcor Sunclipse; and Amcor Asia.
The Amcor PET Segment offers polyethylene terephthalate (PET) packaging for a range of beverage and food products, including carbonated soft drinks, water, juices, sports drinks, milk-based beverages, spirits and beer, sauces, dressings, spreads and personal care items, and plastic caps for various applications.
The Amcor Australasia Segment offers corrugated boxes, cartons, folding cartons; aluminium beverage cans and household products; flexible packaging; plastic and metal closures; glass wine bottles; multi-wall sacks; cartonboard; and paper and paper recycling.
The Amcor Flexibles Segment offers flexible and film packaging in the food and beverage and pharmaceutical sectors, including confectionery, coffee, fresh food, and dairy, as well as high value-added medical applications. It also offers specialty folding cartons for tobacco, confectionery, and cosmetics.
The Amcor Sunclipse Segment purchases, warehouses, sells, and delivers various products. The business also manufactures corrugated and other, fibre based, specialty product packaging, including point of sale displays.
The Amcor Asia Segments offers tobacco carton packaging and flexible plastic packaging for the food and industrial markets.
Australia and New Zealand: This segment comprises operations carried on in Australia and New Zealand.
Europe: This segment comprises operations carried on in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Ireland, Russia, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ukraine, Switzerland, Portugal, and Morocco.
North America: This segment comprises operations carried on in the United States of America and Canada.
Latin America: This segment comprises operations carried on in Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, and Puerto Rico. It also distributes products in Mexico.
Asia: This segment comprises operations carried out in Malaysia, China, Indonesia, India, and Singapore.
In July 2008, the company acquired an interest in AMVIG Holdings Limited.
During the period ended June 20, 2009, Amcor Flexibles disposed of a confectionery and snack food business in Thetford, the United Kingdom.
Amcor Limited was founded in 1926.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMCOR LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMCOR LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMCOR LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMCOR LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMCOR LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Amcor Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Amcor Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Amcor Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Amcor Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Packaging and Containers Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Amcor Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMCOR LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMCOR LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMCOR LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMCOR LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMCOR LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMCOR LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Amcor Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Amcor Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Amcor Ltd. Major Shareholders
Amcor Ltd. History
Amcor Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Amcor Ltd. Offices and Representations
Amcor Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Amcor Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Amcor Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Amcor Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Packaging and Containers Industry Statistics
Amcor Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Amcor Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Amcor Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Amcor Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Amcor Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Amcor Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Amcor Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Amcor Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?