- The report contains detailed information about Zoloto Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Zoloto Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Zoloto Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Zoloto Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Zoloto Resources Ltd. business.
About Zoloto Resources Ltd.
Zoloto Resources Ltd. engages in the business of exploring and developing resource properties in the Russian Federation and Canada. The company has 100% interest in the Elvenie, Tumannoye and Kenkeren gold projects located in Chukotka Autonomous Okrug and the Ozherelie and Ykanskoye gold properties in Irkutsk, both within the Russian Federation. The company has several other property interests in Russia, and the Beale Lake and Harrison Lake projects in British Columbia.
Elvenie, Tumannoye & Kenkeren properties, Chukotka Autonomous Okrug, Russia
The company owns two exploration properties in the Chukotka autonomous region of northeast Russia. The properties include 12 square kilometers comprising the Elvenei deposit, located in central Chukotka, approximately 110 kilometers from Bilibino and 540 kilometers from Pevek, and 10.9 square kilometers comprising the Tumannoye deposit, located in the northern part of the Chukotski peninsula. The area of the property comprises 325 square kilometers and is located 150 kilometers south of the regional centre, Anadyr.
Ozherelie and Ykanskoye properties, Irkutsk Oblast, Russia
The company owns of a 51% interest in ML from six arms length located in the Irkutsk Oblast region of East Siberia.
KM Gold properties Koralveem River and Egilknyveem River, Chukotka
The company owns two exploration properties in Chukotka Autonomous Region. The properties include 0.15 square kilometers comprising the Koralveem River deposit and 1.27 square kilometers comprising the Egilknyveem River deposit, both of which are located on the territory of Bilibinskiy District in the municipal area of the Chukotka Autonomous Region.
The company was incorporated in 1996 as Latin American Mining Investment Corp. and changed its name to Sutcliffe Resources Ltd. in 1999 and then to Zoloto Resources Ltd. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZOLOTO RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZOLOTO RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZOLOTO RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZOLOTO RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZOLOTO RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Zoloto Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Zoloto Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Zoloto Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Zoloto Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Zoloto Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ZOLOTO RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZOLOTO RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZOLOTO RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZOLOTO RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZOLOTO RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZOLOTO RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Zoloto Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Zoloto Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Zoloto Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Zoloto Resources Ltd. History
Zoloto Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Zoloto Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Zoloto Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Zoloto Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Zoloto Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Zoloto Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Zoloto Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Zoloto Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Zoloto Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Zoloto Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Zoloto Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Zoloto Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Zoloto Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Zoloto Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?