- The report contains detailed information about Zeox Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Zeox Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Zeox Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Zeox Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Zeox Corporation business.
About Zeox Corporation
ZEOX Corporation engages in the processing and distribution of zeolites for use in environmental and industrial markets in Canada and the United States.
The company is focused on identifying and developing uses of chabazite in environmental and industrial applications. Its main markets include: environmental remediation applications for air, water and soil; radioactive waste containment applications; mercury removal from coal burning utilities and other industries stack gases; purification (removal of hydrogen sulfide and water) of natural gas streams; specialty sorbents and catalyst applications in processing; and lightweight Zeolite Concretes for the completion of oil and gas production wells and for construction applications.
The company delivers its zeolite based products to commercial markets from its United States wholly owned subsidiary, ZEOX Mineral Materials Corp. (ZMMC). ZMMC has built production capacity based on its mineral deposits and processing facilities in California, Nevada, Arizona, and Montana.
White Cliffs Facility
White Cliffs Facility consists of a diatomaceous earth property consisting of 20 unpatented placer mining claims covering 3,120 acres situated in the Mammoth Mining District, Pinal County, Arizona. It has a reclamation bond, plant facilities and equipment located near Mammoth, Arizona approximately 50 miles northeast of Tucson. The plant is estimated to have an annual capacity of 30,000 tons.
Ash Meadows Facility
The companys subsidiary, Ash Meadows LLC, engages in the development, mining, processing, distribution, and sale of zeolite resources and the lease of certain real property on which a processing facility is located near the Nevada and California border.
The Butte Montana production facilities include a 44,000 square foot building with mineral processing equipment, laboratory, and control center. The facilities are located on eight acres of land serviced with a rail siding for delivery and shipping. The company has access to 26 acres of adjoining land for expansion of operations. The capacity for zeolite processing is estimated at 120,000 tons per annum.
ZEOX Performance Materials LLC
ZEOX developed an advanced technology product development centre in Tucson, Arizona. The company holds the mineral rights to the Burro Creek saponite clay deposit located in Arizona.
Nanostructured Minerals Corporation (NMC)
The company incorporated Nanostructured Minerals Corporation and acquired the assets of the Palo, Saskatchewan sodium sulfate processing plant and mines in September 2007. The facilities complete a rail link with the companys production facilities in Arizona, Nevada and Montana. The NMC facility consists of 682 acres of land, 5,930 acres of mineral leases, buildings, plant and equipment, inventory, mobile equipment and rail siding.
ZEOX Minerals de Mexico, S.A de C.V. (ZMM)
The company, in June 2008, established ZEOX Minerals de Mexico, S.A de C.V., as a wholly owned subsidiary incorporated in Mexico and headquartered in Hermosillo, Mexico. The establishment of ZMM provides the company with an opportunity to expand its resources and service markets in Mexico, Central America and South America. ZMM entered into an option agreement with Mariano Baltierrez Hernandez and Roberto Baltierrez Hernandez of Sonora, Mexico for the purchase of 200 hectares of mineral claims in the state of Sonora, Mexico. The concession for claims contains an occurrence of chabazite zeolite similar to ZEOXs chabazite claims near Bowie, Arizona.
Collaborative Commerce Agreements
ZEOX signed a collaborative Advanced Zeolite Technologies Market Development Agreement to utilize ZEOXs products and technologies in Asia with Logician, a private Hong Kong development company.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZEOX CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZEOX CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZEOX CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZEOX CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZEOX CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Zeox Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Zeox Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Zeox Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Zeox Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Zeox Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. ZEOX CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZEOX CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZEOX CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZEOX CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZEOX CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZEOX CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Zeox Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Zeox Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Zeox Corporation Major Shareholders
Zeox Corporation History
Zeox Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Zeox Corporation Offices and Representations
Zeox Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Zeox Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Zeox Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Zeox Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Zeox Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Zeox Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Zeox Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Zeox Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Zeox Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Zeox Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Zeox Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Zeox Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?