- The report contains detailed information about Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Xtra-Gold Resources Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. business.
About Xtra-Gold Resources Corp.
Xtra-Gold Resources Corp., through its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration of gold properties in the Republic of Ghana, West Africa. The company's interests in its projects are held, by its Ghanaian subsidiaries, through prospecting licenses and mining leases granted by the Government of Ghana for licensed or leased areas respectively located within and upon concessions in Ghana.
The company's properties, except for its Apapam Project, are at an early stage of evaluation, which include Kwabeng, Project, Banso and Muoso Project, Edum Banso Project, and Pameng Project. Three concessions totaling 118.92 square kilometers namely its Kwabeng Project, Pameng Project and its Apapam Project, which is located to the south of its Kwabeng and Pameng Projects, are contiguous to its Banso and Muoso Project.
The Kwabeng and Pameng Projects: The company holds 30-year mining leases on its Kwabeng and Pameng mining concessions and a 7-year mining lease on its Apapam mining concession.
The Banso and Muoso Project: The company's Banso and Muoso Project consist of two concessions totaling 107.32 square kilometers. It holds one prospecting licence for the Banso and Muoso concessions which are situated approximately 80 kilometers north of Accra.
The Apapam Project: The company's Apapam Project concession lies within the Kibi-Winneba Gold Belt and is located in the immediate vicinity of the district capital of Kibi, approximately 75 kilometers NNW of Accra.
The Edum Banso Project: The company's Edum Banso Project lies within the south Ashanti gold belt in the Western Region of Ghana and is located approximately 235 kilometers west of Accra and 15 kilometers northwest of Takoradi.
The company was incorporated in 1998 under the name Silverwing Systems Corporation and changed its name to Advertain On-Line Inc. in 1999. Further, it changed it name to RetinaPharma International, Inc. in 2001; and to Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. XTRA-GOLD RESOURCES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. XTRA-GOLD RESOURCES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. XTRA-GOLD RESOURCES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. XTRA-GOLD RESOURCES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. XTRA-GOLD RESOURCES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. XTRA-GOLD RESOURCES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. XTRA-GOLD RESOURCES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. XTRA-GOLD RESOURCES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. XTRA-GOLD RESOURCES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. XTRA-GOLD RESOURCES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. XTRA-GOLD RESOURCES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. Major Shareholders
Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. History
Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. Offices and Representations
Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Xtra-Gold Resources Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?