- The report contains detailed information about Western Copper Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Western Copper Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Western Copper Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Western Copper Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Western Copper Corp. business.
About Western Copper Corp.
Western Copper Corporation, an exploration stage mineral exploration company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in Canada.
The companys two advanced projects are the Carmacks Copper Project and the Casino Project. Both projects are located in Yukon Territory in Canada.
Casino Project (Yukon, Canada): The Casino porphyry copper-gold-molybdenum deposit is located 380 kilometers northwest of Whitehorse, Yukon. The Casino property is located in the Whitehorse District of Yukon Territory, Canada. It is 100% owned by CRS Copper Resources Corp., an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, and consists of 672 quartz mineral claims. These claims cover an area of approximately 11,000 hectares.
Carmacks Copper Project (Yukon, Canada): The company is an indirect owner of the Carmacks Copper Project located in Yukon, Canada. The Carmacks Copper Project hosts an oxide copper deposit, with a small gold component. The Carmacks Copper Project is 100% owned by Carmacks Copper Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of the company. The project area comprises 318 quartz mineral claims. These mineral claims and leases cover an area of approximately 5,500 hectares.
Island Copper/Hushamu property (British Columbia, Canada): The Island Copper property consists of 3 blocks of mineral claims in a prospective copper-gold porphyry belt located on northern Vancouver Island, approximately 25 kilometers west of Port Hardy and 360 kilometers northwest of Vancouver, British Columbia. The mineral claim blocks are referred to as the Hushamu claims, the Apple Bay claims, and the Rupert Block. The Island Copper property is 100% owned by Moraga Resources Ltd. (Moraga), an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of the company. The property comprises 216 mineral claims covering an area of approximately 42,700 hectares.
Redstone property (Northwest Territories, Canada): The Redstone property comprises 5 mining leases (14,100 acres) and 16 mineral claims (73,000 acres) in 6 distinct areas in the Nahanni Mining District southwest of Norman Wells in the Northwest Territories.
Western Copper Corporation was founded in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WESTERN COPPER CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WESTERN COPPER CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WESTERN COPPER CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WESTERN COPPER CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WESTERN COPPER CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Western Copper Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Western Copper Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Western Copper Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Western Copper Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Western Copper Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. WESTERN COPPER CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WESTERN COPPER CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WESTERN COPPER CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WESTERN COPPER CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WESTERN COPPER CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WESTERN COPPER CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Western Copper Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Western Copper Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Western Copper Corp. Major Shareholders
Western Copper Corp. History
Western Copper Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Western Copper Corp. Offices and Representations
Western Copper Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Western Copper Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Western Copper Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Western Copper Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Western Copper Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Western Copper Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Western Copper Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Western Copper Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Western Copper Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Western Copper Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Western Copper Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Western Copper Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?