- The report contains detailed information about VMS Ventures Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for VMS Ventures Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The VMS Ventures Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes VMS Ventures Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of VMS Ventures Inc. business.
About VMS Ventures Inc.
VMS Ventures Inc., an exploration stage company, engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Canada.
Reed Lake Copper-Zinc property
The company, in October 2008, entered into a property option agreement with W. Bruce Dunlop Ltd. (BDL) to option the Reed Lake Copper-Zinc property. The property is located 50 kilometers southwest of the mining community of Snow Lake, Manitoba, and is situated within the southern part of the Flin Flon-Snow Lake greenstone belt. The property consists of a contiguous claim block covering 1,014 hectares in six claims. In December 2008, the company signed a property purchase agreement to acquire 100% interest in the Dunlop Reed Lake claims from BDL.
Sails Lake Property
The company entered into a Letter of Intent (LOI) in August 2006 to acquire a copper-zinc volcanogenic massive sulphide property option in the Snow Lake area of Manitoba. The Sails Lake property covers an area of 18.88 square kilometers. The LOI includes one claim and staking seven additional claims surrounding the core claim covering a total of 18.88 square kilometers.
Lynn Gabbros Property
The company, by an option agreement entered in 2004, was granted an option to acquire a 100% interest in 15 mineral claims in the Lynn Lake area of Manitoba. In January 2010, Prophecy Resource Corp. has entered into an agreement with VMS Ventures Inc. whereby Prophecy has been granted the option to earn a 100% interest in the Lynn Gabbros property located in Manitoba, Canada near the company's Lynn Lake Nickel-Copper project. The Lynn Lake Nickel Camp is located in northern Manitoba, about 320 kilometers by road northwest of the Thompson mining camp.
South Bay Property
The company, by an option agreement entered in 2003, was granted an option to acquire a 100% interest in 140 mineral claims in the South Bay area of Manitoba.
Eden Lake Property
The company, in October 2009, acquired a 100% interest in eight mineral claims in the Eden Lake area of Manitoba.
Puella Bay Project
The company has an option to acquire a 100% interest in a claim comprising approximately 200 hectares, situated on the southeastern shore of Herb Lake, near the town of Snow Lake, Manitoba. The company has staked an additional seven claims along the strike projection on the Puella Bay strata, as well as the remains of the felsic volcanic complex. The area covered by these claims is approximately 17 square kilometres.
The company, in 2007, was granted an option to acquire a 100% interest in a property adjacent to the Reed Lake property, referred to as the HudBay Option, in Manitoba.
The company, in 2007, was granted an option to acquire a 100% interest in Mineral Lease 28 located in the Snow Lake area of Manitoba.
Wekusko Property (Hood Option)
In 2007, the company was granted an option to acquire an initial 80% right to the base and precious metals within the combined 9,787 hectare Wekusko claims and Mineral exploration license 234A, located in the Snow Lake area of Manitoba.
In 2008, the company entered into a property purchase agreement to earn a 100% interest in the Morton claims situated approximately 50 kilometres due west of Snow Lake, in Manitoba.
The company has 100% ownership interests in the following properties located in Manitoba: North Thompson, Cedar Lake, Cover (comprising 9-7, McClarty, Farwell) Project, and Fox. Other property projects in Manitoba include Reed Bay, Copper, Lang, and Leak Lake Projects.
VMS Ventures Inc. was incorporated in 1996. The company was formerly known as Rare Earth Metals Corp. and changed its name to VMS Ventures Inc. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VMS VENTURES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VMS VENTURES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VMS VENTURES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VMS VENTURES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VMS VENTURES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. VMS Ventures Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of VMS Ventures Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of VMS Ventures Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. VMS Ventures Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. VMS Ventures Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VMS VENTURES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VMS VENTURES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VMS VENTURES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VMS VENTURES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VMS VENTURES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VMS VENTURES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
VMS Ventures Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
VMS Ventures Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
VMS Ventures Inc. Major Shareholders
VMS Ventures Inc. History
VMS Ventures Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
VMS Ventures Inc. Offices and Representations
VMS Ventures Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
VMS Ventures Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
VMS Ventures Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
VMS Ventures Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
VMS Ventures Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
VMS Ventures Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
VMS Ventures Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
VMS Ventures Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
VMS Ventures Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
VMS Ventures Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
VMS Ventures Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
VMS Ventures Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?