- The report contains detailed information about Vanderbilt Gold that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vanderbilt Gold. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vanderbilt Gold financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vanderbilt Gold competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vanderbilt Gold business.
About Vanderbilt Gold
Vanderbilt Gold Corporation, a Delaware corporation (Company or Vanderbilt) is in the business of acquiring, developing, and producing precious metals properties. The Company has one wholly owned subsidiary, Star Mining Corporation, a Nevada Corporation. Vanderbilt and its subsidiary are referred to as Vanderbilt.
Vanderbilt is engaged in the mining business, primarily in the Western United States and Mexico, with its principal operation at the Morning Star Mine (Morning Star) which is located in San Bernardino County, California. Morning Star is a gold and silver property, which has produced significant quantities of these precious metals. Vanderbilt has been the operator this mine since 1973.
Vanderbilt holds a 17.15% interest in a joint venture regarding Cosalteca's 12,000 acre Las Coloradas concession group in the Sierra Madre mining district. Vanderbilt is an exploration and precious metals mining company. Its business activities include property evaluation, exploration, and if warranted, acquisition, development, construction of facilities, mining, processing, and sale of metal, principally gold and silver in the form of dore.
Morning Star Mine
Vanderbilt acquired mining rights to the Morning Star Mine in the early 1970's. In 1979 the Company began production of gold and silver through expanded underground workings. The ore was processed at a mill owned by Vanderbilt located about 17 miles from the mine site. During late 1984, the Mornings Star was converted to an open pit operation and the ore was processed by heap leaching commencing in 1985.
Vanderbilt has in the past sold gold and silver dore produced at the Morning Star Mine to Englehard Industries West, Inc., Gerald Metals, Inc. and G. D. Resources, Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VANDERBILT GOLD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VANDERBILT GOLD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VANDERBILT GOLD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VANDERBILT GOLD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VANDERBILT GOLD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vanderbilt Gold Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vanderbilt Gold and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vanderbilt Gold and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vanderbilt Gold Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vanderbilt Gold Industry Position Analysis
6. VANDERBILT GOLD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VANDERBILT GOLD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VANDERBILT GOLD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VANDERBILT GOLD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VANDERBILT GOLD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VANDERBILT GOLD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vanderbilt Gold Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vanderbilt Gold Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vanderbilt Gold Major Shareholders
Vanderbilt Gold History
Vanderbilt Gold Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vanderbilt Gold Offices and Representations
Vanderbilt Gold SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vanderbilt Gold Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vanderbilt Gold Capital Market Snapshot
Vanderbilt Gold Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Vanderbilt Gold Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vanderbilt Gold Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vanderbilt Gold Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vanderbilt Gold 1-year Stock Charts
Vanderbilt Gold 5-year Stock Charts
Vanderbilt Gold vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vanderbilt Gold vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vanderbilt Gold Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?