- The report contains detailed information about US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation business.
About US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation
US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation engages in acquiring, exploring, and developing mineral properties in the United States. The company holds interests in various properties in the State of Nevada and one property in Utah, as well as properties in the Country of Mexico.
The Tonkin Complex is divided functionally into five areas: the Mine Corridor, Tonkin North, Patty, Keystone and Tweed. The companys interest in the Tonkin Complex represents approximately 49 square miles. The Tonkin Complex is located on the Cortez Trend, approximately 48 miles by road northwest from Eureka, Nevada, 85 miles by road southwest from Elko and 245 miles by road east from Reno. Exploration drilling on the companys portion of the Tonkin Complex for 2007 totaled 42,226 feet in 45 drill holes.
Gold Bar Complex
The Gold Bar Complex is located south of the Tonkin Complex on the continuation of the Cortez Trend and includes property acquired from White Knight and Tone. The Gold Bar Complex is in the Roberts Creek Mountains, in Eureka County, Nevada, approximately 30 air miles northwest of the town of Eureka.
The Limo Property is located in east-central Nevada, along the eastern portion of Butte Valley and along the western edge of the Cherry Creek Range. The property is within White Pine County and about 40 miles northwest of Ely, the county seat. It is located at the southern end of the Carlin Trend. The project area lies between the Cherry Creek Mining District to the northeast and the deeply buried Butte Valley copper-molybdenum porphyry deposit to the southwest. The property position totals approximately 41 square miles.
Battle Mountain Complex
The Battle Mountain Complex is located within Humboldt and Lander Counties in the valleys and on the flanks of the mountains surrounding Battle Mountain on the Cortez Trend. Battle Mountain, Nevada, located off Interstate 80, is the closest town.
The Magistral Mine is located in Sinaloa State. The Magistral Mine consists of 38 square miles (61 square kilometers) of mineral concessions located in the Sinaloa state, of northwestern Mexico in Mocorito Municipality. The project is located approximately 100 kilometers by air northwest of the Sinaloa state capital city of Culiacán in the western foothills of the Sierra Madre Occidental mountain range.
The project area is located approximately 22 kilometers northeast from the village of Mocorito, approximately 40 kilometers northeast from the town of Guamuchil, and approximately 150 kilometers southeast from the city of Los Mochis. In addition to the Magistral Mine complex, the company acquired exploration concessions consisting of approximately 1,341 square miles (2,158 square kilometers) located in the Mexican states of Sinaloa, Nayarit and Durango. In the aggregate, the company controls approximately 1,379 square miles (2,219 square kilometers) of mineral concessions in Mexico.
US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation was founded in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. US GOLD CANADIAN ACQUISITION CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. US GOLD CANADIAN ACQUISITION CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. US GOLD CANADIAN ACQUISITION CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. US GOLD CANADIAN ACQUISITION CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. US GOLD CANADIAN ACQUISITION CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. US GOLD CANADIAN ACQUISITION CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. US GOLD CANADIAN ACQUISITION CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. US GOLD CANADIAN ACQUISITION CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. US GOLD CANADIAN ACQUISITION CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. US GOLD CANADIAN ACQUISITION CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. US GOLD CANADIAN ACQUISITION CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation Major Shareholders
US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation History
US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation Offices and Representations
US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
US Gold Canadian Acquisition Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?