- The report contains detailed information about United States Antimony Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for United States Antimony Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The United States Antimony Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes United States Antimony Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of United States Antimony Corp. business.
About United States Antimony Corp.
United States Antimony Corporation engages in the production and sale of antimony and zeolite products in the United States.
The companys antimony mill and metallurgical plant are located in the Burns Mining District of Sanders County, Montana, approximately 15 miles west of Thompson Falls. It holds 3 patented mill sites which are contiguous, and 2 patented mill sites where the plant is located. Its subsidiary, Antimonio de Mexico S.A. de C.V., owns the San Miguel mine is located in the State of Queretaro, Mexico. The company owns 100% of the common stock, equipment, and the lease on real property of United States Antimony, Mexico S.A. de C.V. (USAMSA).
The company produces antimony oxide products of different particle size using proprietary furnace technology, various grades of sodium antimonate using hydro metallurgical techniques, and antimony metal. Antimony oxide is a fine, white powder that is used primarily in conjunction with a halogen to form a synergistic flame retardant system for plastics, rubber, fiberglass, textile goods, paints, coatings, and paper. Antimony oxide is also used as a color fastener in paint, as a catalyst for production of polyester resins for fibers and film, as a phosphorescent agent in fluorescent light bulbs and as an opacifier for porcelains. Sodium antimonate is primarily used as a fining agent (degasser) for glass in cathode ray tubes used in television bulbs and as a flame retardant. It also sells antimony metal for use in bearings, storage batteries, and ordnance. As of December 31, 2009, the company sold 1,103,824 pounds of antimony products.
The company owns 100% of Bear River Zeolite Company (BRZ). BRZ has a lease with Webster Farm, L.L.C. that entitles BRZ to surface mine and process zeolite on property located near Preston, Idaho. In addition, BRZ has located zeolite on U.S. Bureau of Land Management land. Zeolite refers to a group of minerals that consist of hydrated aluminosilicates that hold cations, such as calcium, sodium, ammonium, and potassium in their crystal lattice. BRZ's zeolite deposits have characteristics which make the mineral useful for various purposes, including the following:
Soil Amendment and Fertilizer: Zeolite has been used to fertilize golf courses, sports fields, parks and common areas, and high value crops, including corn, potatoes, soybeans, red beets, acorn squash, green beans, sorghum sudangrass, brussel sprouts, cabbage, carrots, tomatoes, cauliflower, radishes, strawberries, wheat, lettuce, and broccoli.
Water Filtration: Zeolite is used for particulate, heavy metal and ammonium removal in swimming pools, municipal water systems, fisheries, fish farms, and aquariums.
Sewage Treatment: Zeolite is used in sewage treatment plants to remove nitrogen and as a carrier for microorganisms.
Nuclear Waste and Other Environmental Cleanup: Zeolite removes strontium, cesium, and various other radioactive isotopes from solution. Zeolite can also be used for the cleanup of soluble metals, such as mercury, chromium, copper, lead, zinc, arsenic, molybdenum, nickel, cobalt, antimony, calcium, silver, and uranium.
Odor Control: A major cause of odor around cattle, hog, and poultry feed lots is the generation of the ammonium in urea and manure. The zeolite absorbs ammonium and prevents the formation of ammonia gas, which generates the odor.
Gas Separation: Zeolite has been used to separate gases, to re-oxygenate downstream water from sewage plants, smelters, pulp and paper plants, and fish ponds and tanks, and to remove carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide and hydrogen sulfide from methane generators as organic waste, sanitary landfills, municipal sewage systems, and animal waste treatment facilities.
Animal Nutrition: Zeolite increases growth rates, decreases conversion rates, prevents worms, and increases longevity.
Miscellaneous Uses: Other uses include catalysts, petroleum refining, building applications, solar energy and heat exchange, desiccants, pellet binding, horse and kitty litter, floor cleaner, and carriers for insecticides, pesticides, and herbicides.
United States Antimony Corporation was founded in 1968.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UNITED STATES ANTIMONY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UNITED STATES ANTIMONY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UNITED STATES ANTIMONY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UNITED STATES ANTIMONY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UNITED STATES ANTIMONY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. United States Antimony Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of United States Antimony Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of United States Antimony Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. United States Antimony Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. United States Antimony Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. UNITED STATES ANTIMONY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UNITED STATES ANTIMONY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UNITED STATES ANTIMONY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UNITED STATES ANTIMONY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UNITED STATES ANTIMONY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UNITED STATES ANTIMONY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
United States Antimony Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
United States Antimony Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
United States Antimony Corp. Major Shareholders
United States Antimony Corp. History
United States Antimony Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
United States Antimony Corp. Offices and Representations
United States Antimony Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
United States Antimony Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
United States Antimony Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
United States Antimony Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
United States Antimony Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
United States Antimony Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
United States Antimony Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
United States Antimony Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
United States Antimony Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
United States Antimony Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
United States Antimony Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
United States Antimony Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?