- The report contains detailed information about Topy Industries Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Topy Industries Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Topy Industries Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Topy Industries Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Topy Industries Ltd. business.
About Topy Industries Ltd.
Topy Industries, Limited, through its subsidiaries, engages primarily in the manufacture and sale of steel products, and automotive and construction machinery components in Japan and internationally. Its Steel Products segment offers various steel bars and shapes by using electric furnace, as well as produces steel products, such as flange beams, standard structural shapes, and deformed bars for use in construction materials, automotive wheels, and rail accessories. The companys Automotive and Construction Machinery Components segment provides steel and aluminum wheels for automobiles; steel rims and wheels for construction and mining machinery; and press-formed products for industrial fasteners and construction machinery components. It also offers undercarriage component parts for bulldozers and hydraulic excavators; and end bits, such as blades and buckets, motor grader blades, and other components. The companys Bridge, Civil Engineering, and Construction segment designs, produces, and constructs steel bridges and various steel structures. Topy Industries Limiteds Electric Power Supply segment generates electricity through a coal power generating facility. The company also involves in the production and sale of synthetic mica; lease of real estate properties; and management of sports facilities. In addition, it provides digital prints for indoor and outdoor advertising; advertising media for outdoor and public transit advertising; and sign solutions. Further, the company offers financial services and merchandise distribution services; imports and exports automotive components and steel materials; manufactures and sells industrial spring steel fasteners, solders, and crawler track assemblies; and disposes industrial waste. Additionally, it involves in marine/overland transportation and warehousing business; processing iron scrap; and insurance and travel agency businesses. Topy Industries Limited was founded in 1921 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOPY INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOPY INDUSTRIES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOPY INDUSTRIES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOPY INDUSTRIES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOPY INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Topy Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Topy Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Topy Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Topy Industries Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Topy Industries Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TOPY INDUSTRIES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOPY INDUSTRIES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOPY INDUSTRIES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOPY INDUSTRIES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOPY INDUSTRIES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOPY INDUSTRIES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Topy Industries Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Topy Industries Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Topy Industries Ltd. Major Shareholders
Topy Industries Ltd. History
Topy Industries Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Topy Industries Ltd. Offices and Representations
Topy Industries Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Topy Industries Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Topy Industries Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Topy Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Topy Industries Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Topy Industries Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Topy Industries Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Topy Industries Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Topy Industries Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Topy Industries Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Topy Industries Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Topy Industries Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?