- The report contains detailed information about TNR Gold Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TNR Gold Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TNR Gold Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TNR Gold Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TNR Gold Corp. business.
About TNR Gold Corp.
TNR Gold Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in North and South America. The company focuses primarily on the copper, gold, and molybdenum ores.
Solitario Properties (Argentina)
The company holds interests in various mineral property interests in Argentina.
Batidero Property (Argentina)
The company granted an option to Tenke Mining Corporation (Tenke) to acquire a 75% interest in the Batidero mineral properties.
La Carolina Property (Argentina)
The company and Geocom both have a 50% interest in the La Carolina Property in San
Los Azules (Argentina)
The company granted Xstrata PLC (Xstrata) an option to acquire a 100% interest in the Los Azules project in Argentina.
La Ortiguita (Argentina)
The company has an agreement granting La Mancha an option to acquire a 75% undivided interest in the La Ortiguita Property located in the San Juan Province of Argentina.
El Salto (Argentina)
The company has an option to earn a 100% interest in the El Salto property, located in San Juan Province, Argentina.
El Tapau (Argentina)
The company has an agreement with Petra Gold Servicios Mineros (Petra) and Gustavo Pezzani to earn a 70% interest of their 75% interest in the El Tapau property located in the San Juan Province of Argentina.
The company has an option agreement to acquire a 75% interest in the Eureka property, a coppergold prospect located in the Jujuy province of Argentina.
Shotgun Claims (Alaska)
The company has a 50% interest in certain unpatented mineral claims located in the Kuskokwim and Bristol Bay district, Alaska.
Forgan Lake and Niemi Property
In March 2009, the company acquired by staking of the Forgan Lake and Niemi properties in the province of Ontario, which host lithium and rare earth elements (REE). The Forgan Lake project consists of 16 contiguous claims located east of Forgan Lake within the Thunder Bay district of Ontario. The Niemi lithium property consists of four contiguous claims located 27 kilometres southeast of the Forgan Lake property.
Fish Lake Valley
In April 2009, the company announced that it is acquiring, by staking, the 640 acre Fish Lake Valley property in Nevada, U.S.A.
In November 2009, the company and wholly-owned International Lithium Corp. announced the signing of an agreement to acquire approximately a 100% interest in the 1,076 hectare Sarcobatus Flats lithium brine property located 109 kilometers south of Tonopah, Nye County, Nevada, from Tonogold Resources Inc. of La Jolla, California.
TNR Gold Corp. was founded in 1988.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TNR GOLD CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TNR GOLD CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TNR GOLD CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TNR GOLD CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TNR GOLD CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TNR Gold Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TNR Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TNR Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TNR Gold Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TNR Gold Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TNR GOLD CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TNR GOLD CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TNR GOLD CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TNR GOLD CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TNR GOLD CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TNR GOLD CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TNR Gold Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TNR Gold Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TNR Gold Corp. Major Shareholders
TNR Gold Corp. History
TNR Gold Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TNR Gold Corp. Offices and Representations
TNR Gold Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TNR Gold Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TNR Gold Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
TNR Gold Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
TNR Gold Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TNR Gold Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TNR Gold Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TNR Gold Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
TNR Gold Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
TNR Gold Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TNR Gold Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TNR Gold Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?