- The report contains detailed information about Titanium Metals Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Titanium Metals Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Titanium Metals Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Titanium Metals Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Titanium Metals Corporation business.
About Titanium Metals Corporation
Titanium Metals Corporation produces titanium melted and mill products with production facilities in both the United States and Europe. The companys products include titanium sponge, melted products, mill products and industrial fabrications.
The company is a vertically integrated titanium manufacturer whose products include: titanium sponge, the basic form of titanium metal used in titanium products; melted products (ingot, electrodes and slab), the result of melting titanium sponge and titanium scrap, either alone or with various alloys; mill products that are forged and rolled from ingot or slab, including long products (billet and bar), flat products (plate, sheet and strip) and pipe; and fabrications (spools, pipe fittings, manifolds, and vessels) that are cut, formed, welded, and assembled from titanium mill products.
The companys titanium sponge production facility in Henderson, Nevada uses vacuum distillation process (VDP) technology, which removes the magnesium and magnesium chloride residues by applying heat to the sponge mass while maintaining a vacuum in a chamber. The company electrolytically separates and recycles the residual magnesium chloride, a by-product of the VDP process.
Melted products (ingot, electrodes and slab) are produced by melting sponge and titanium scrap, either alone or with alloys, to produce various grades of titanium products suited to the ultimate application of the product. By introducing other alloys, such as vanadium, aluminum, molybdenum, tin and zirconium, the melted titanium product is engineered to produce quality grades with varying combinations of certain physical attributes, such as strength-to-weight ratio, corrosion-resistance, and milling compatibility.
Mill products are forged or rolled from its melted products (ingot or slab). Mill products include long products (billet and bar), flat products (plate, sheet and strip) and pipe. The companys mill products can be further machined to meet customer specifications with respect to size and finish. The company sends certain products to outside vendors for further processing before being shipped to customers. In France, its primary processor is also a partner in its 70%-owned subsidiary, TIMET Savoie, S.A.
The company sells its products through its own sales force based in the U.S. and Europe. It also owns 8 service centers (8 in the U.S. and 3 in Europe), which the company uses to sell its products on a just-in-time basis.
The market for titanium in the military sector includes sales of melted and mill titanium products engineered for applications for military aircraft (both engines and airframes), armor and component parts, armor appliqué on ground combat vehicles and other integrated armor or structural components. The company sells directly to the major manufacturers associated with military programs on a global basis.
Outside of commercial aerospace and military sectors, the company manufactures a range of products for customers in the chemical process, oil and gas, consumer, sporting goods, healthcare, automotive, and power generation sectors. In addition to melted and mill products, which are sold into all market sectors, the company sells certain other products, such as titanium fabrications, titanium scrap, and titanium tetrachloride.
The company has long-term agreements with certain major customers, including The Boeing Company, Rolls-Royce plc and its German and U.S. affiliates, United Technologies Corporation, the Safran companies, Wyman-Gordon Company, and VALTIMET SAS.
The companys principal competitors in the aerospace titanium market are Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI) and RTI International Metals, Inc. (RTI), both based in the United States, and Verkhnaya Salda Metallurgical Production Organization (VSMPO), based in Russia. UNITI (a joint venture between ATI and VSMPO), RTI and certain Japanese producers are its principal competitors in the industrial and emerging markets.
Titanium Metals Corporation was founded in 1950.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TITANIUM METALS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TITANIUM METALS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TITANIUM METALS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TITANIUM METALS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TITANIUM METALS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Titanium Metals Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Titanium Metals Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Titanium Metals Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Titanium Metals Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Titanium Metals Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. TITANIUM METALS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TITANIUM METALS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TITANIUM METALS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TITANIUM METALS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TITANIUM METALS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TITANIUM METALS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Titanium Metals Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Titanium Metals Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Titanium Metals Corporation Major Shareholders
Titanium Metals Corporation History
Titanium Metals Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Titanium Metals Corporation Offices and Representations
Titanium Metals Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Titanium Metals Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Titanium Metals Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Titanium Metals Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Titanium Metals Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Titanium Metals Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Titanium Metals Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Titanium Metals Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Titanium Metals Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Titanium Metals Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Titanium Metals Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Titanium Metals Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?