- The report contains detailed information about Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. business.
About Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc.
Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc., a primary producer of molybdenum, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of molybdenum properties.
The company produces primarily molybdenum products. The products produced cover most of the range of molybdenum products, including pure oxide, molybdic oxide, powder and briquettes, ferromolybdenum, and molybdenum disulfide. Molybdenum is used in major industries, including transportation, process equipment manufacturing, oil well drilling and the manufacturing of petroleum and gas pipelines.
THOMPSON CREEK MINE
The Thompson Creek Mine operates an open pit molybdenum mine and concentrator near Challis in the State of Idaho (in the U.S.). The Thompson Creek Mine is located approximately 30 miles southwest of the town of Challis, Idaho. Thompson Creek controls a block of contiguous mineral claims that include 1,401 patented and unpatented mineral claims and mill site claims comprising approximately 16,000 acres. The area of occupation is approximately 35 square miles of land, or 22,500 acres, and includes the open pit and concentrator, as well as the tailings and waste dumps.
The molybdenum concentrate produced at the Thompson Creek Mine is transported to the Langeloth Facility in Langeloth, Pennsylvania which is owned and operated by Thompson Creek. The Langeloth Facility is a metallurgical facility, which produces molybdenum trioxide, ferro molybdenum (FeMo) products and other specialty products. The Langeloth Facility also processes non-molybdenum catalysts for various customers, primarily in the food industry.
The Endako Mine is an open pit molybdenum mine, concentrator and roaster located 190 kilometers or 118 miles west of Prince George, British Columbia. The mine is operated as a joint venture (the Endako Mine Joint Venture) between Thompson Creek Mining Ltd. (TCML), a subsidiary of Thompson Creek, which holds a 75% interest and Sojitz Moly Resources, Inc. (Sojitz), which holds the remaining 25% interest.
The property consists of a contiguous group of 67 mineral tenures containing 42 claims and 25 leases, covering approximately 9,500 hectares or 23,500 acres. In addition, the joint venture holds surface rights to a portion of the mine site area. The Endako Mine consists of three contiguous pits, including Endako, Denak East, and Denak West. The property contains processing facilities, waste dumps and tailings disposal areas. The mine production fleet includes 3 rotary blast-hole drills, 4 electric rope shovels, 10 large heavy haulers (190-ton to 240-ton) and miscellaneous support equipment.
MOUNT EMMONS PROJECT
The companys wholly owned subsidiary, Thompson Creek USA, has an option agreement with U.S. Energy Corporation (USE) (the Option Agreement) that gives Thompson Creek USA an option to acquire approximately 75% in USE's Mount Emmons molybdenum property near Crested Butte, Colorado (the Mount Emmons Project).
The company has a 100% interest in the Davidson Project, which is located on the east flank of Hudson Bay Mountain.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys consolidated recoverable proven and probable ore reserves totaled 556.0 million pounds of contained molybdenum in the Thompson Creek Mine and the Endako Mine.
The company was formerly known as Blue Pearl Mining Ltd. and changed its name to Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THOMPSON CREEK METALS COMPANY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THOMPSON CREEK METALS COMPANY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THOMPSON CREEK METALS COMPANY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THOMPSON CREEK METALS COMPANY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THOMPSON CREEK METALS COMPANY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. THOMPSON CREEK METALS COMPANY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THOMPSON CREEK METALS COMPANY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THOMPSON CREEK METALS COMPANY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THOMPSON CREEK METALS COMPANY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THOMPSON CREEK METALS COMPANY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THOMPSON CREEK METALS COMPANY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. Major Shareholders
Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. History
Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. Offices and Representations
Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?