- The report contains detailed information about Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. business.
About Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp.
Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties.
The company has interests in mineral properties located in Idaho, New Mexico, and Texas. It has also acquired a 28% limited liability company interest in La Cañada Mining and Exploration, LLC (La Canada). Through its interest in La Canada, the company has the ability to participate in the exploration, development, and operation of metallic and non-metallic mineral deposits.
The company has acquired an interest in five mineral properties, including the King Mine located in Boise County, Idaho; the Macho Mine, located in Sierra County, New Mexico; the Round Top Beryllium deposit located in Hudspeth County, Texas; the Gambrinus District located in Boise County, Idaho; and the Banner Extension located in Boise County, Idaho. La Canada holds interests in three properties both in the U.S. and Mexico, including the Orogrande Industrial Garnet deposit, Otero, New Mexico; Sierra Mojada, Coahuila, Mexico; and the Old Hadley district, Luna County, New Mexico.
Boise Basin Gold Project, Boise County, Idaho: The Boise Basin constitutes the drainage basin west and north of the town of Idaho City, Idaho. The company has under lease 16 unpatented mining claims covering 5 historic gold mines, in the Gambrinus mining district and 5 unpatented mining claims and 1 millsite in the Summit Flat District.
Gambrinus District: The Gambrinus district is located between Elk and Mores creeks northeast of Idaho City, Idaho. The leased claims cover the Boulder, Illinois, Lucky Boy, Mascot, and Texida mines.
King Mine: The King Mine is located on the drainage divide between Grimes and Elk Creeks at elevations of between 7,200 and 7,800 feet above sea level. The King property consists of five unpatented mining claims and one unpatented mill site.
Banner Extension Property: The Banner extension claim group consists of 14 unpatented mining claims located on the southeast extension of the Banner veins.
The Macho Mine, Sierra County, New Mexico: Macho is held by 12 unpatented claims. The principal mine in the district is known as the Old Dude Mine and consists of two shafts, one 300 feet deep and another 500 feet deep.
The Round Top Beryllium Deposit, Hudspeth County, Texas: The company has purchased the prospecting permits covering Sections 5, 7, 8, and 18 of Block 71, and most of Sections 12 and 13 of block 72, Hudspeth County, Texas.
La Cañada Mining and Exploration Properties
The Old Hadley District, Luna County, New Mexico: The company owns 45 unpatented mining claims in the Old Hadley Mining District in northern Luna County, New Mexico.
The Orogrande Industrial Garnet Deposit, Otero County, New Mexico: The Orogrande Mining District is located in southwest Otero County, New Mexico, approximately three miles north-northwest of the small town of Orogrande.
Sierra Mojada, Coahuila, Mexico: The Sierra Mojada Mining District is located in the west central part of the state of Coahuila, Mexico, near the Coahuila-Chihuahua State border approximately 200 kilometers south of the U.S. border. The project area covers a property position of 109 hectares, consisting of 1 block of 4 contiguous mining claims, and 2 separate mining claims, La India Dos of 9.84 hectares, and La Perla of 27.82 hectares.
The company was incorporated in 1970. It was formerly known as Standard Silver Corporation and changed its name to Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. in September 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TEXAS RARE EARTH RESOURCES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TEXAS RARE EARTH RESOURCES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TEXAS RARE EARTH RESOURCES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TEXAS RARE EARTH RESOURCES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TEXAS RARE EARTH RESOURCES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TEXAS RARE EARTH RESOURCES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TEXAS RARE EARTH RESOURCES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TEXAS RARE EARTH RESOURCES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TEXAS RARE EARTH RESOURCES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TEXAS RARE EARTH RESOURCES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TEXAS RARE EARTH RESOURCES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. Major Shareholders
Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. History
Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. Offices and Representations
Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Texas Rare Earth Resources Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?