- The report contains detailed information about Teryl Resources Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Teryl Resources Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Teryl Resources Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Teryl Resources Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Teryl Resources Corp. business.
About Teryl Resources Corp.
Teryl Resources Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of natural resource properties and the acquisition, drilling, and development of oil and gas property interests in the United States.
Gil Mineral Claims: The company owns a 20% interest in 237 claims located in the Gilmore dome area of Fairbanks district of Alaska, known as the Gil mineral property. Its joint venture with Kinross Gold Corporation (KGC) on the Gil mineral property consisting of various mineralized zones, including the Main Gil, Sourdough, and the North Gil zones.
West Ridge Claims: The company owns a 100% in the 53 West Ridge mineral claims north of Fairbanks, Alaska, a distance of 22 miles by road, consisting approximately 5,200 acres, located in the Dome Creek area of the Fairbanks district of Alaska, which claims are subject to a 1% net smelter return to the State of Alaska.
Fish Creek Claims: The company has an agreement with and Linux Gold Corp. to earn approximately 50% interest in the 30 Fish Creek claims, located in the Fairbanks Mining District in Alaska. The Fish Creek project is located 25 miles north of Fairbanks in a road accessible mining district.
Silverknife Claims, Liard Mining Division, British Columbia: Pursuant to agreements with Reg Technologies Inc., SMR Investments Ltd. (SMR), Rapitan Resources Inc. (Rapitan), and Chevron Minerals Ltd., the company owns a 30% working interest in the Silverknife mineral claims, situated in the Liard Mining Division in the Province of British Columbia.
Gold Hill Claims: The Gold Hill project is located approximately 4.5 miles southeast of Bisbee Arizona in the Warren mining district of Cochise County (township 23 south, range 25 east sections 25 30, 31, and 32). The company has staked eight claims in Arizona (Cochise County). The company owns the Gold Hill patented claim group located in the Warren mining district, Cochise County, Arizona.
Fortitude Project: In August 2010, the company was granted an option to acquire a 50% interest in 11 mineral claims located approximately 130 kilometers northwest of Anchorage, Alaska, known as the Fortitude Project. The claim block is in the Kahiltna Terrane area near the Kiska Metals Corp./ Kennecott Exploration Inc. Whistler gold-copper deposit.
In October 2010, the company staked and recorded 23 mineral claims, which claims are adjacent to the Kiska Metals Corp. mineral claim block. These claims are 100% owned by it.
Oil and Gas Properties
Fayette and Burleson Counties, Texas: The company owns a 6.5% working interest (4.680% net revenue interest) in the Peters No. 1 Well, in Fayette County, Texas; and a 7.5% working interest (5.79375% net revenue interest) in each of the C-S #1, Jancik #2, and Herrmann #4 wells, located in Burleson County, Texas.
Knox and Laurel Counties, Kentucky: The company entered into agreements with IAS Energy, Inc., to purchase 40% interests (subject to 40% net revenue interests to others), in the Ken Lee #1 natural gas well, in the Elvis Farris #2 natural gas well, and in the Clarence Bright #1 natural gas well. Three wells are located in Knox and Laurel Counties, Kentucky.
The companys competitors include BP Amoco, Exxon/Mobil, Texaco/Shell, and Conoco/Phillips.
The company was incorporated in 1980. It was formerly known as Candy Mountain Gold Corporation and changed its name to Teryl Resources Corp. in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TERYL RESOURCES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TERYL RESOURCES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TERYL RESOURCES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TERYL RESOURCES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TERYL RESOURCES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Teryl Resources Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Teryl Resources Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Teryl Resources Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Teryl Resources Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Teryl Resources Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TERYL RESOURCES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TERYL RESOURCES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TERYL RESOURCES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TERYL RESOURCES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TERYL RESOURCES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TERYL RESOURCES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Teryl Resources Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Teryl Resources Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Teryl Resources Corp. Major Shareholders
Teryl Resources Corp. History
Teryl Resources Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Teryl Resources Corp. Offices and Representations
Teryl Resources Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Teryl Resources Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Teryl Resources Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Teryl Resources Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Teryl Resources Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Teryl Resources Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Teryl Resources Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Teryl Resources Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Teryl Resources Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Teryl Resources Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Teryl Resources Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Teryl Resources Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?