- The report contains detailed information about Terraco Gold Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Terraco Gold Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Terraco Gold Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Terraco Gold Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Terraco Gold Corp. business.
About Terraco Gold Corp.
Terraco Gold Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in Nevada and Arizona. The company primarily focuses on gold and silver properties.
The company has an agreement to acquire a 100% interest in 64 unpatented mining claims comprising approximately 1,380 acres with an option to joint venture on the Moonlight Property located in Pershing County, Nevada.
The company has a 4 additional Mining Leases and Option to Purchase agreements covering a total of 23 claims and approximately 615 acres on private land in the vicinity of the Moonlight Property. The company, through its wholly owned Nevada subsidiary, had staked an additional 254 unpatented mining claims comprising approximately 3,016 acres. During 2008, the company entered into one additional Mining Lease and Option to Purchase agreement and one corrective deed sale covering approximately 60 acres on private land in the vicinity of the Moonlight Property.
The company owns rights and obligations relating to the Bonanza Property consisting of 9 patented and 14 unpatented mining claims comprising approximately 450 acres located in La Paz County, Arizona. It also owns 26 additional unpatented claims comprising approximately 260 acres contiguous to the Bonanza claims. The mutual interest claims consist of 4 staked claims and 9 of the acquired claims.
Subsequent to July 31 2009, the company has entered into an agreement with Landen Capital Corp. (Landen), whereby Landen was granted a lease of the property over a five year period with the right to acquire 100% of the Bonanza property.
In 2007, the company announced the execution of an Exploration and Option to Purchase Agreement (EA) for the Middlegate Property consisting of the Thunder and Lightning unpatented mining claims comprising approximately 40 acres (the Middlegate Claims). The company, through its wholly owned Nevada subsidiary, had staked an additional 96 unpatented mining claims comprising approximately 1,940 acres (the TGC Claims and collectively with the Middlegate Claims, the Middlegate Project), which total approximately 3 square miles. Pursuant to the terms of the EA, the company has an option to earn an undivided 100% interest in the Middlegate Claims. In October 2008, the company reported that six of the eight RC drill holes drilled at Middlegate had encountered anomalous gold and silver mineralization.
In 2008, the company entered into an EA for the Silverthorne Property, consisting of 20 unpatented mining claims comprising approximately 400 acres. The company, through its wholly owned Nevada subsidiary staked an additional 42 unpatented mining claims comprising approximately 840 acres. Pursuant to the terms of the EA, the company has the right to lease and the option to earn an undivided 100% interest in the Silverthorne Property.
Terraco Gold Corp. was incorporated in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TERRACO GOLD CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TERRACO GOLD CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TERRACO GOLD CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TERRACO GOLD CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TERRACO GOLD CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Terraco Gold Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Terraco Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Terraco Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Terraco Gold Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Terraco Gold Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TERRACO GOLD CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TERRACO GOLD CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TERRACO GOLD CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TERRACO GOLD CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TERRACO GOLD CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TERRACO GOLD CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Terraco Gold Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Terraco Gold Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Terraco Gold Corp. Major Shareholders
Terraco Gold Corp. History
Terraco Gold Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Terraco Gold Corp. Offices and Representations
Terraco Gold Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Terraco Gold Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Terraco Gold Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Terraco Gold Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Terraco Gold Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Terraco Gold Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Terraco Gold Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Terraco Gold Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Terraco Gold Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Terraco Gold Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Terraco Gold Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Terraco Gold Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?