- The report contains detailed information about Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. business.
About Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp.
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation engages in the acquisition and exploration of natural resource properties. The company primarily focuses on exploring for gold properties in Tanzania. Its land position totals approximately 136 prospecting licenses in the Lake Victoria Greenstone Belt and Kabanga/Kagera Nickel Belt regions of Tanzania, covering an area of approximately 7,100 square kilometers.
Kigosi Project: The Kigosi Project covers an area of approximately 815 square kilometers and consists of 31 prospecting licenses and applications, principally located within the Kigosi Game Reserve controlled area. Through prospecting and mining option agreements, the company has options to acquire interests in 26 licenses. The Kigosi Project is located in the Sukumaland Province in northwest Tanzania, 100 kilometers south of Lake Victoria within the Shinyanga Region.
Itetemia Property: The Itetemia Property consists of 9 contiguous prospecting licenses and/or new and renewal applications, covering approximately 48 square kilometers. The company granted Sloane Developments Ltd. the right to earn a beneficial interest ranging from 90% to 100% in the 5 prospecting licenses comprising a portion of the Itetemia Project. The Itetemia Property is located in the Mwanza Region of the Lake Victoria Greenstone Region, Tanzania, approximately 90 kilometers by air southwest of the city of Mwanza, situated on the south shore of Lake Victoria.
Luhala Property: The Luhala property is located in Misungwi District of Mwanza Region of Tanzania. The Luhala property consists of 8 prospecting licenses and/or new and renewal applications. The company has a 100% interest in the Luhala prospecting license, and has earned the right to acquire a 100% interest in the Ngobo and Sima prospecting licenses. It granted Sloane Developments Ltd. the right to earn a 100% beneficial interest in the Luhala Project. The Luhala property covers an area of approximately 47 square kilometers.
Lunguya Project Area: The Lunguya Property is located in the Kahama District of Tanzania, and the company's interest therein is held indirectly through Tanzam. The Lunguya Property is situated in the Lake Victoria Greenstone Belts, approximately 100 kilometers by air to the southwest of Mwanza and approximately 15 kilometers south of Bulyanhulu. The Lunguya Property consists of 10 prospecting licenses covering an area of approximately 220 square kilometers.
Biharamulo/Tulawaka Project Area: The Biharamulo/Tulawaka Project Areas are located in the Biharamulo District of Kagera Region of Tanzania and is approximately 160 kilometers west-southwest of Mwanza. The Biharamulo/Tulawaka Project consists of 16 prospecting licenses. The Biharamulo/Tulawaka Project covers an area of approximately 280 square kilometers. The company has granted MDN Inc. an option to earn 6 of the Biharamulo/Tulawaka prospecting licenses.
Ushirombo Project Area: The Ushirombo Project consists of 7 prospecting licenses and 3 pending applications, and covers an area of approximately 235.45 square kilometers within one of the principal Archaean greenstone belts of Tanzania, the Ushirombo Greenstone Belt, in the southwestern part of the Lake Victoria goldfields.
Kibara Project Area: The Kibara Project consists of 6 prospecting licenses and 5 application areas covering a contiguous area of approximately 376 square kilometers on the eastern shore of Lake Victoria in northern Tanzania.
Kabanga/Kagera Nickel Property: The Kabanga/Kagera Nickel Property consists of 25 prospecting licenses. The prospecting licenses acquired by the company cover an area of approximately 3,888 square kilometres within the Kagera Fold Belt of northwestern Tanzania.
The company has an option and royalty agreement with Kazakh Africa Mining Ltd. (Kazakh) over the company's 21 Mwadui Project area diamond prospecting licenses and applications located in the Lake Victoria Greenstone Belt of Tanzania. Kazakh has the option to acquire a 100% interest in the licenses.
The company has an option and royalty option agreement with Songshan Mining Co. Ltd. (Songshan), granting Songshan an option to acquire a 100% interest in the company's 26 Kabanga nickel licenses and applications located in northwestern Tanzania, subject to a 3% net smelter royalty reserved in favor of the company.
The company was founded in 1990. It was formerly known as Tan Range Exploration Corporation and changed its name to Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TANZANIAN ROYALTY EXPLORATION CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TANZANIAN ROYALTY EXPLORATION CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TANZANIAN ROYALTY EXPLORATION CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TANZANIAN ROYALTY EXPLORATION CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TANZANIAN ROYALTY EXPLORATION CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TANZANIAN ROYALTY EXPLORATION CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TANZANIAN ROYALTY EXPLORATION CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TANZANIAN ROYALTY EXPLORATION CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TANZANIAN ROYALTY EXPLORATION CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TANZANIAN ROYALTY EXPLORATION CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TANZANIAN ROYALTY EXPLORATION CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. Major Shareholders
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. History
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. Offices and Representations
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?