- The report contains detailed information about Synalloy Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Synalloy Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Synalloy Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Synalloy Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Synalloy Corp. business.
About Synalloy Corp.
Synalloy Corporation, through its subsidiaries, manufactures pipe, piping systems, specialty chemicals, pigments, and dyes in the United States.
The company operates in two segments, Metals and Specialty Chemicals.
The Metals Segment is consists of two wholly-owned subsidiaries, Synalloy Metals, Inc. which owns 100 percent of Bristol Metals, LLC (Bristol), located in Bristol, Tennessee; and Ram-Fab, LLC (Ram-Fab), located in Crossett, Arkansas.
Bristol manufactures pipe (Bristol Pipe) and fabricates piping systems (BPS) from stainless steel and other alloys, and Ram-Fab fabricates piping systems from carbon, chrome, stainless steel, and other alloys. The Metals Segments markets include the chemical, petrochemical, pulp and paper, mining, power generation (including nuclear), water and wastewater treatment, liquid natural gas (LNG), brewery, food processing, petroleum, pharmaceutical, and other industries. Ram-Fab serves a range of customers, both domestic and international.
Bristol manufactures welded pipe, primarily from stainless steel, but also from other corrosion-resistant metals. Pipe is produced in sizes from one-half inch to 120 inches in diameter and wall thickness up to 1 and 1/2 inches. 16inch and smaller pipe is made on equipment that forms and welds the pipe in a continuous process.
Ram-Fab provides pipe fabrication in carbon steel and high chrome alloys. From power plants to refineries to chemical plants, Ram-Fab serves a range of customers, both domestic and international.
This segment's stainless steel products are used principally by customers requiring materials that are corrosion-resistant or suitable for various processes. The primary users are the chemical, petrochemical, pulp and paper, waste water treatment, and LNG industries, with other industry users being mining, power generation (including nuclear), water treatment, brewery, food processing, petroleum, pharmaceutical, and alternative fuels. The segments carbon and chrome alloy products are used primarily in the power generation and chemical industries.
Specialty Chemicals Segment
The Specialty Chemicals Segment operates as Manufacturers Chemicals, LLC (MC). The Specialty Chemicals Segment produces specialty chemicals and dyes for the carpet, chemical, paper, metals, mining, agricultural, fiber, paint, textile, automotive, petroleum, cosmetics, mattress, furniture, janitorial, and other industries.
MC produces approximately 500 specialty formulations and intermediates for use in various applications and industries. MCs primary product lines focus on the areas of defoamers, surfactants, and lubricating agents. MC also involves in the sulfation of fats and oils. These products are used in various applications and represent a renewable resource, animal, and vegetable derivatives. In its Dalton, Georgia facility, MC serves the carpet and rug markets and also focuses on processing aids for wire drawing. MC Dalton blends and sells specialty dyestuffs and resells heavy chemicals and specialty chemicals manufactured in MCs Cleveland plant to its markets out of its leased warehousing facility. The Dalton site also contains a shade matching laboratory and sales offices for the group.
The company was founded in 1945. It was formerly known as Blackman Uhler Industries, Inc. and changed its name to Synalloy Corporation in 1967.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SYNALLOY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SYNALLOY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SYNALLOY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SYNALLOY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SYNALLOY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Synalloy Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Synalloy Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Synalloy Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Synalloy Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Synalloy Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SYNALLOY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SYNALLOY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SYNALLOY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SYNALLOY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SYNALLOY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SYNALLOY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Synalloy Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Synalloy Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Synalloy Corp. Major Shareholders
Synalloy Corp. History
Synalloy Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Synalloy Corp. Offices and Representations
Synalloy Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Synalloy Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Synalloy Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Synalloy Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Synalloy Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Synalloy Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Synalloy Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Synalloy Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Synalloy Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Synalloy Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Synalloy Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Synalloy Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?