- The report contains detailed information about Sutor Technology Group Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sutor Technology Group Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sutor Technology Group Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sutor Technology Group Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sutor Technology Group Limited business.
About Sutor Technology Group Limited
Sutor Technology Group Limited engages in manufacturing of fine finished steel products used by steel fabricators and other applications.
The companys product offerings are focused on value-added finished steel products, specifically, hot-dip galvanized steel (HDG Steel), and prepainted galvanized steel (PPGI). In addition, it produces acid pickled steel (AP Steel) and cold-rolled steel. In addition, the company produces acid pickled steel (AP Steel) and cold-rolled steel, which represent the less processed of its finished products.
The companys three operating segments are categorized according to its operating subsidiaries: Changshu Huaye which manufactures and sells HDG Steel and PPGI products; Jiangsu Cold-Rolled which manufactures and sells HDG Steel, AP Steel, and cold-rolled steel; and Ningbo Zhehua, which manufactures and sells welded steel pipe products.
The companys products include HDG Steel, PPGI, AP Steel, cold-rolled steel, and welded steel pipe products.
The company manufactures corrosion-resistant and zinc-coated HDG Steel in different dimensions and using different materials and specifications requested by its customers. HDG Steel products are manufactured from steel substrate of cold-rolled or hot-rolled picked coils by applying zinc to the surface of the material to enhance its corrosion protection. HDG Steel products are principally used in the electrical household appliance and construction markets.
The companys HDG Steel products are manufactured by Changshu Huaye and Jiangsu Cold-Rolled. Changshu Huaye produces only HDG of cold-rolled steel. Jiangsu Cold-Rolled added two new HDG Steel production lines which are galvanizing both hot-rolled and cold-rolled steel with both zinc and aluminum.
PPGI products are made to order based on customer specifications. The companys PPGI products specification ranges from 700mm to 1250mm in width and from 0.2mm to 1.2mm in thickness. Its PPGI products are used mostly in solar energy, appliances, and construction materials. The company produces its PPGI by color-coating on HDG of cold-rolled steel and then coating them in various colors, including ivory white, ocean blue, pink and any other color according to customer requirements. In 2010, the companys sales of PPGI products were approximately 96,676 MT.
The companys AP Steel products are used as a raw material for cold-rolled steel strip, HDG Steel, as well as components of automobile and manufacturing equipment. Majority of the companys AP Steel products are used for its own production of HDG Steel and full-hard cold-rolled steel. The company also sells a small portion of its AP Steel products to the market. In 2010, the companys sales of AP Steel products to third parties were approximately 16,724 MT.
Full-Hard, Cold-rolled Steel Products
The companys Full-hard cold-rolled steel strips are treated in an annealing process and are used to produce HDG of cold-rolled steel. It produces full-hard cold-rolled steel strips through a reverse cold rolling mill. It uses majority of the full-hard cold-rolled steel strips for its production of HDG of cold-rolled steel. In 2010, the companys sales of full-hard cold-rolled steel products to third parties were approximately 24,110 MT.
Welded Steel Pipe Products
The companys, subsidiary Ningbo Zhehua, has one advanced JCOE production line for large-diameter, double-side, submerged-arc welded steel pipes, three U.S. Lincoln production lines for spiral seam, double-side, submerged-arc welded steel pipes, and two REF production lines for roll-bending, double-side, submerged-arc welded steel pipes. The finished products are extensively used for oil and gas transmission, municipal water supply projects, sewage treatment projects, and piling. In 2010, the companys sales of welded steel pipe products were approximately 117,000 MT.
Sales and Marketing
The companys sales network covers majority provinces and regions in China. Within China, the market for its products is eastern China, which includes Shanghai, the Zhejiang, and Jiangsu provinces. Its export markets include Europe, Middle East, South America, and Hong Kong.
The company sources its raw materials from various suppliers, including its affiliate Shanghai Huaye.
The company sells majority of its steel products to customers who operate in the solar energy, appliances, automobile, construction, infrastructure, medical equipment, and water resource industries.
The company competes with international steel product manufacturers in the global market, such as Mitel Corporation, and Posco Steel.
The company was incorporated in 1997. It was formerly known as Bronze Marketing, Inc. and changed its name to Sutor Technology Group Limited in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUTOR TECHNOLOGY GROUP LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUTOR TECHNOLOGY GROUP LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUTOR TECHNOLOGY GROUP LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUTOR TECHNOLOGY GROUP LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUTOR TECHNOLOGY GROUP LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sutor Technology Group Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sutor Technology Group Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sutor Technology Group Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sutor Technology Group Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sutor Technology Group Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. SUTOR TECHNOLOGY GROUP LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUTOR TECHNOLOGY GROUP LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUTOR TECHNOLOGY GROUP LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUTOR TECHNOLOGY GROUP LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUTOR TECHNOLOGY GROUP LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUTOR TECHNOLOGY GROUP LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sutor Technology Group Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sutor Technology Group Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sutor Technology Group Limited Major Shareholders
Sutor Technology Group Limited History
Sutor Technology Group Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sutor Technology Group Limited Offices and Representations
Sutor Technology Group Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sutor Technology Group Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sutor Technology Group Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Sutor Technology Group Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Sutor Technology Group Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sutor Technology Group Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sutor Technology Group Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sutor Technology Group Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Sutor Technology Group Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Sutor Technology Group Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sutor Technology Group Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sutor Technology Group Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?