- The report contains detailed information about Strongbow Exploration Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Strongbow Exploration Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Strongbow Exploration Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Strongbow Exploration Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Strongbow Exploration Inc. business.
About Strongbow Exploration Inc.
Strongbow Exploration Inc. engages in the exploration of mineral properties primarily nickel and gold.
GOLD AND BASE METAL PROPERTIES, BRITISH COLUMBIA
Bitterroot Agreement: The company concluded an option agreement with a prospector and Bitterroot Resources Ltd. (Bitterroot), whereby Bitterroot may earn a 100% interest in certain claims known as the Big Southeaster property on Vancouver Island.
Inza Properties: The company owns 100% interest in five mineral claims prospective for copper-gold. In 2009, the company acquired, by staking, a 100% interest in 12 adjacent mineral claims. It covers 7260 hectares and is located 54 kilometers northwest of Fort St. James.
GOLD AND BASE METAL PROPERTIES, NORTHWEST TERRITORIES AND NUNAVUT
The company maintains interests in various other gold and base metal properties in the Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
In 2008, certain of the companys gold and base metal properties, including the Anialik, Canoe Lake, Regan Lake and Ulu South properties, were transferred to North Arrow.
Nickel King Project, NWT: The company holds a 100% interest in a number of mineral claims in the southern Northwest Territories. This property cover approximately 7,642 hectares and is located in the STZ in the southeastern corner of the Northwest Territories, approximately 145 kilometers northeast of Stony Rapids, Saskatchewan.
Silvertip Project, Nunavut: The company holds 100% interest in six mineral claims in Nunavut. It covers 7,284 hectares (18,000 acre) Silvertip property is located in the Back River area of Nunavut and covers two silver/gold showings, as well as 15 km of prospective volcanic stratigraphy.
GOLD AND BASE METAL PROPERTIES, SASKATCHEWAN
The company maintains a 100% interest in a number of mineral claims in northern Saskatchewan that form part of the Companys Snowbird nickel project.
Spences Bridge Gold Belt Properties British Columbia
The company maintains an interest in a number of exploration properties within the Spences Bridge Gold Belt (SBGB) in southwestern British Columbia.
Shovelnose Property: The companys wholly owned Shovelnose property covers prospective stratigraphy in the southern portion of the SBGB. The Shovelnose property is located approximately 175 km east of Vancouver and 30 km south of Merritt along the Coquihalla Highway, which crosses the northwestern corner of the property.
In 2009, the company expanded the size of the Shovelnose property to 10,630 hectares by staking an additional five mineral claims (totaling 2,336 hectares) tying onto the southeastern corner of the property.
Skoonka Creek property: The 10,000 hectares Skoonka Creek property is located near the village of Lytton, less than 10 km from the Trans Canada Highway and the Canadian National Railway line.
Kepp and Bridge Properties British Columbia (Cu-Au-Mo): The company identified and acquired two additional copper-gold porphyry targets in central British Columbia.
OTHER EXPLORATION AND GENERATIVE EXPLORATION, CANADA
Uranium Projects, Generative, Canada: The company and Bayswater Uranium Corporation (Bayswater) concluded an agreement to generate uranium exploration projects in Canada (CUJV).
Other Properties: The company maintains a number of mineral claims and permits in British Columbia, Saskatchewan, and the Northwest Territories, as part of its ongoing generative exploration programs.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STRONGBOW EXPLORATION INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STRONGBOW EXPLORATION INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STRONGBOW EXPLORATION INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STRONGBOW EXPLORATION INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STRONGBOW EXPLORATION INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Strongbow Exploration Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Strongbow Exploration Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Strongbow Exploration Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Strongbow Exploration Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Strongbow Exploration Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. STRONGBOW EXPLORATION INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STRONGBOW EXPLORATION INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STRONGBOW EXPLORATION INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STRONGBOW EXPLORATION INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STRONGBOW EXPLORATION INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STRONGBOW EXPLORATION INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Strongbow Exploration Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Strongbow Exploration Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Strongbow Exploration Inc. Major Shareholders
Strongbow Exploration Inc. History
Strongbow Exploration Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Strongbow Exploration Inc. Offices and Representations
Strongbow Exploration Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Strongbow Exploration Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Strongbow Exploration Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Strongbow Exploration Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Strongbow Exploration Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Strongbow Exploration Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Strongbow Exploration Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Strongbow Exploration Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Strongbow Exploration Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Strongbow Exploration Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Strongbow Exploration Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Strongbow Exploration Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?