- The report contains detailed information about Strikepoint Gold Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Strikepoint Gold Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Strikepoint Gold Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Strikepoint Gold Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Strikepoint Gold Inc. business.
About Strikepoint Gold Inc.
StrikePoint Gold Inc., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties in Canada. The company focuses on gold exploration in Manitoba's Rice Lake Gold Belt.
The company has seven exploration projects in the Rice Lake gold belt comprising 158 claims covering 28,177 hectares. The projects are subdivided into the Goldridge, Ultra, Poundmaker, Angelina, Gem, Beresford Lake and Strike Point properties
Goldridge: The Goldridge property consists of 18 claims covering approximately 4,420 hectares in the west end of the Rice Lake gold belt.
Ultra: The Ultra property consists of 15 claims covering approximately 3,440 hectares in the west end of the Rice Lake gold belt.
Poundmaker: The Poundmaker property consists of 72 claims covering approximately 12,176 hectares adjacent and to the east of the companys Goldridge properties. The company has an option agreement to earn up to a 100% interest in a portion of Wildcat Exploration Ltd.s Poundmaker property.
Angelina: The Angelina property consists of 16 claims covering approximately 2,004 hectares in the eastern end of the Rice Lake gold belt, approximately 27 kilometers east of San Gold Corporations producing mines near Bissett, Manitoba. The Angelina property covers various geologic environments that are prospective for gold mineralization.
Gem: The Gem property consists of 7 claims covering approximately 1,594 hectares in the extreme eastern end of the Rice Lake gold belt. The Gem property is considered to be prospective for gold. The company has an option agreement with Grandview Gold Inc. (Grandview) to jointly explore its 100% owned Gem property. Grandview can earn a 50% undivided interest in the Gem property.
Beresford Lake: The Beresford Lake property consists of 10 claims covering approximately 2,320 hectares in the eastern end of the Rice Lake gold belt.
Strike Point: The Strike Point property is an optioned joint venture property located adjacent to San Gold Corporations producing Rice Lake Gold Mine. This property consists of 20 claims covering approximately 2,223 hectares.
The company was founded in 1982. It was formerly known as Marum Resources Inc. and changed its name to StrikePoint Gold Inc. in June 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STRIKEPOINT GOLD INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STRIKEPOINT GOLD INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STRIKEPOINT GOLD INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STRIKEPOINT GOLD INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STRIKEPOINT GOLD INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Strikepoint Gold Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Strikepoint Gold Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Strikepoint Gold Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Strikepoint Gold Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Strikepoint Gold Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. STRIKEPOINT GOLD INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STRIKEPOINT GOLD INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STRIKEPOINT GOLD INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STRIKEPOINT GOLD INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STRIKEPOINT GOLD INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STRIKEPOINT GOLD INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Strikepoint Gold Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Strikepoint Gold Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Strikepoint Gold Inc. Major Shareholders
Strikepoint Gold Inc. History
Strikepoint Gold Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Strikepoint Gold Inc. Offices and Representations
Strikepoint Gold Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Strikepoint Gold Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Strikepoint Gold Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Strikepoint Gold Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Strikepoint Gold Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Strikepoint Gold Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Strikepoint Gold Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Strikepoint Gold Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Strikepoint Gold Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Strikepoint Gold Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Strikepoint Gold Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Strikepoint Gold Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?