- The report contains detailed information about Star Uranium Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Star Uranium Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Star Uranium Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Star Uranium Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Star Uranium Corporation business.
About Star Uranium Corporation
Star Uranium Corp. engages in locating, acquiring, exploring, and developing mineral resources properties in Saskatchewan and Alberta, Canada. The company primarily explores for uranium, diamond, and precious metal properties.
The company owns stakes in 6 mineral claims S110150 to S110155 inclusive in the vicinity of Alexander Lake in Northern Saskatchewan.
The company owns staking claims S106390 and S106391 in the vicinity of Stanley Mission, in northern Saskatchewan. This property is a 50/50 joint venture with United Uranium Corp.
The company owns 100% of claim S108354 located in the vicinity of Collins Bay on the edge of the Athabasca Basin of northern Saskatchewan.
The company owns staking claim S108956 in the Cree Lake area of northern Saskatchewan.
The company owns staking claim S110189 in the David Lake area of northern Saskatchewan.
The company owns staking claim S106116 situated in the vicinity of Diane Lake, in northern Saskatchewan.
The company owns 2 claims, S110158 and S110159, in the vicinity of Pardoe Lake in northern Saskatchewan.
The company and United Uranium Corp. jointly staked 19.5 townships consisting of 318,814 acres in the Peace River area of northern Alberta.
The company holds a 100% interest in claim S104649 in the Pistol Lake area of north-eastern Saskatchewan. The company granted to Leader Mining International Inc. (Leader) an option to acquire up to a 90% interest in the property. Leader might earn an 80% working interest in the property. In 2008, the company acquired staking three claims S111263 to S111265 in the Pistol Lake area of northern Saskatchewan.
The company owns 100% interest in a total of 3 claims, (S101376, S106939, and S103529) located in north-central Saskatchewan in the Northern Mining Districts.
The company and United Uranium Corp. (United Carina) jointly staked 7 mineral claims (S137714-S137720) in the Smeaton area of north central Saskatchewan.
Stony Rapids/Black Lake
The company owns mineral claim S108135 in the Black Lake area along the northern rim of the Athabasca Basin in northern Saskatchewan. Two additional claims, S107355 and S107356, are also staked in the area.
The company owns two claims, S106017 and S106019, in the Wadin Bay area of northern Saskatchewan.
Star Uranium Corp. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STAR URANIUM CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STAR URANIUM CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STAR URANIUM CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STAR URANIUM CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STAR URANIUM CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Star Uranium Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Star Uranium Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Star Uranium Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Star Uranium Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Star Uranium Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. STAR URANIUM CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STAR URANIUM CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STAR URANIUM CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STAR URANIUM CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STAR URANIUM CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STAR URANIUM CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Star Uranium Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Star Uranium Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Star Uranium Corporation Major Shareholders
Star Uranium Corporation History
Star Uranium Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Star Uranium Corporation Offices and Representations
Star Uranium Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Star Uranium Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Star Uranium Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Star Uranium Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Star Uranium Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Star Uranium Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Star Uranium Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Star Uranium Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Star Uranium Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Star Uranium Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Star Uranium Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Star Uranium Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?