- The report contains detailed information about Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna business.
About Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna
Stalprodukt S.A., through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture, sale, and export of processed steel products primarily in Poland. Its products include cold rolled grain oriented sheets, cold rolled sheets, hot rolled sheets, cold-formed steel sections, steel road safety barriers, and transformer coiled cores. The company also involves in the wholesale trade of steel products; production of metal elements for construction carpentry; maintenance of roads; and assembly of road barriers. In addition, it produces steel structures and spare parts, as well as provides repair and galvanizing services. The company was formerly known as ZPH Stalprodukt S.A. and changed its name to Stalprodukt S.A. in 2005. Stalprodukt S.A. was founded in 1971 and is based in Bochnia, Poland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STALPRODUKT SPOLKA AKCYJNA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STALPRODUKT SPOLKA AKCYJNA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STALPRODUKT SPOLKA AKCYJNA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STALPRODUKT SPOLKA AKCYJNA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STALPRODUKT SPOLKA AKCYJNA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna Industry Position Analysis
6. STALPRODUKT SPOLKA AKCYJNA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STALPRODUKT SPOLKA AKCYJNA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STALPRODUKT SPOLKA AKCYJNA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. POLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STALPRODUKT SPOLKA AKCYJNA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STALPRODUKT SPOLKA AKCYJNA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STALPRODUKT SPOLKA AKCYJNA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna Major Shareholders
Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna History
Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna Offices and Representations
Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna Capital Market Snapshot
Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna 1-year Stock Charts
Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna 5-year Stock Charts
Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Stalprodukt Spolka Akcyjna Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?