- The report contains detailed information about St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for St Andrew Goldfields Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. business.
About St Andrew Goldfields Ltd.
St Andrew Goldfields, Ltd. engages in the mining and exploration of gold. The company focuses on exploration, development and mining operations in major gold mining regions worldwide, including, the Timmins mining camp in Ontario, Canada; the Eskay Creek mining camp in British Columbia, Canada; the Kuskokwin-Tintina mining belt in Alaska, U.S.A.; and the Coromandel/Central Volcanic Region (North Island) and the Otago Region (South Island) in New Zealand.
The Timmins Properties
St Andrew's Timmins properties are centrally located in the Abitibi greenstone belt in the Superior Province of the Canadian Shield.
Stock Gold Complex: The Stock Gold Complex consists of the following four areas: the Clavos Project, the Stock Mine and Gold Mill, the Taylor Project and the Hislop Property.
The Clavos Project is located approximately 46 kilometres northeast of Timmins and 10 kilometres by haul road northwest of the Stock Mine and consists of 50 leased or patented claims covering 1,132 hectares.
The Stock Mine and related gold mill is located approximately 46 kilometres by road east of Timmins, Ontario, 1.6 kilometres north of Highway 101 and is accessible by highway. The Stock Mine property consists of 6 wholly-owned patented claims, 10 mining leases and 1 mineral lease covering 921 hectares located adjacent to the Stock Mine gold mill.
The Taylor property consists of 28 wholly-owned patented claims, leases and mineral claims in the south-central part of Taylor Township covering 1542 hectares. The property is located 53 kilometres east of Timmins, Ontario. The property includes two near surface gold deposits, the Shoot Zone and the Shaft Zone and the deeper West Porphyry Zone.
The Hislop Property consists of approximately 24 leased or patented claims in Hislop and Guibord Townships totaling approximately 571 hectares and is located approximately 85 kilometres by road east of Timmins, Ontario or 44 kilometres by road east of the Stock Mill.
Central Timmins Exploration Properties
The company's Central Timmins exploration properties are brownfields (near historic or existing mining sites) exploration properties which extend across eight townships from German Township to Hislop Township, and cover 11,439 hectares over a 25 kilometre strike length trend from west to east. The properties are located between 35 and 80 kilometres east of Timmins, Ontario, in close proximity to the PDFZ and centered by the Stock Mine.
East Timmins Exploration Properties
The company's East Timmins exploration properties, known as the Golden Reward Project, are greenfield (early stage) exploration properties which extend across ten townships east of Matheson, Ontario from Guibord Township to Harker Township. The properties, located between 80 and 120 kilometres east of Timmins, Ontario and 65 kilometres east of the Stock Mill and cover approximately 26,000 hectares.
Holloway-Holt Gold Mine
The Holloway-Holt property is located at the eastern end of St Andrew's extensive land package in the Timmins Mining Camp, northeastern Ontario. The Holloway-Holt property package includes an irregularly shaped, east-west elongate assemblage of claims, patents, and mining leases that straddles Ontario Provincial Highway 101 East for about 40 kilometres beginning east of Matheson in Michaud and McCool Townships and extending into Stroughton and Marriott Townships on the Québec border. The Holloway-Holt Gold Mine is located approximately 45 kilometres northeast of Kirkland Lake and 52 kilometres east of Matheson, Ontario.
The Holloway-Holt land package comprises 48 separate property elements totaling 838 claims distributed as 341 mineral claims, 219 leased claims and 278 patented claims. The aggregate area is 15,172 hectares (approximately 37,000 acres).
The Aquarius Deposit is located approximately 38 kilometres by road east of Timmins. The property consists of 9 mining leases, 41 patented and 35 unpatented claims covering 5,341 hectares. The site lies within the eastern boundary of the City of Timmins Municipal limits.
The Nixon Fork Property is located approximately 56 km northeast of McGrath in west central Alaska, and consists of 95 unpatented federal claims, 15 federal placer claims and 48 state mining claims, overlapping the federal claims, in the Kuskokwim-Tintina Mining Belt. 33 of the federal claims are located on land administered by a native corporation that obtained the land through the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
The company's Eskay Creek mineral properties cover approximately 53,000 hectares and are located approximately 70 kilometres northwest of Stewart, British Columbia.
The company owns an approximate 50.2% controlling interest in Glass Earth, a mineral exploration company which has exploration properties on the North and South Islands of New Zealand.
Other Exploration Properties
The Beardmore-Geraldton Mining Camp
The company's Québec-Sturgeon River mine property consists of 35 contiguous leased mining claims in the Beardmore district in northern Ontario. The property covers an area of approximately 657 hectares and includes the Sturgeon River gold mine.
St Andrew Goldfields, Ltd. was founded in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ST ANDREW GOLDFIELDS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ST ANDREW GOLDFIELDS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ST ANDREW GOLDFIELDS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ST ANDREW GOLDFIELDS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ST ANDREW GOLDFIELDS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ST ANDREW GOLDFIELDS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ST ANDREW GOLDFIELDS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ST ANDREW GOLDFIELDS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ST ANDREW GOLDFIELDS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ST ANDREW GOLDFIELDS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ST ANDREW GOLDFIELDS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. Major Shareholders
St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. History
St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. Offices and Representations
St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?