- The report contains detailed information about Sona Resources Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sona Resources Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sona Resources Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sona Resources Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sona Resources Corp. business.
About Sona Resources Corp.
Sona Resources Corp., an exploration company, engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Canada and the United States. The company primarily explores for gold.
Blackdome Gold Mine
The Blackdome Gold Mine is located approximately 250 kilometers north of Vancouver, 70 kilometers west northwest of the town of Clinton. The Blackdome Gold Mine is wholly owned by No. 75 Corporate Ventures Ltd., which in turn is wholly owned by the company. The property consists of 22 mineral claims, 10 crown-granted mineral claims, and 2 mining leases totaling 9,330 hectares.
The company has an option agreement to purchase agreements for crown granted mineral claims known as the Elizabeth Property and for surrounding mineral claims known as the Blue Claims in the Lillooet Mining District, British Columbia, Canada. The company also staked additional mineral claims. Collectively, the claims are referred to as the Elizabeth Project. The Elizabeth Property is a mid-stage exploration project located in southwestern British Columbia, in the Lillooet Mining District, approximately 30 kilometers northeast of the town of Goldbridge and the mining town of Bralorne. The property consists of four Crown grants and 12 mineral claims exceeding 11,000 hectares, and is situated along a tributary of the Yalakom River.
The Blackdome South Project is a grassroots exploration project. This large land package consists of mineral claims of approximately 8,600 hectares contiguous to the southern boundary of the Blackdome Gold Mine, in the Clinton Mining Division of southwestern British Columbia. The company holds 100% interest in the property.
The Montgolfier Project is located in northwestern Quebec, approximately 12 kilometers east of the commercially producing Casa Berardi Mine. The project comprises 127 staked claims and 100 designated map cell claims totaling 6,943 hectares. The company has an option to earn 100% interest in the property.
Golden Trend Project
The Golden Trend project is an early-stage exploration property located in northern Nevada. It lies within the highly prolific Battle MountainEureka Trend in Eureka County, Nevada, approximately 480 kilometers northeast of Reno. Golden Trend consists of 111 unpatented mining claims.
The Callaghan Project is an early-stage exploration property located southeast of Mount Callaghan in Lander County, Nevada, approximately 32 kilometers northeast of Austin, the county seat, and approximately 450 kilometers northeast of Reno. The company has an option to purchase 100% of the property.
The company was founded in 1990. It was formerly known as J-Pacific Gold Inc. and changed its name to Sona Resources Corp. on January 26, 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SONA RESOURCES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SONA RESOURCES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SONA RESOURCES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SONA RESOURCES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SONA RESOURCES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sona Resources Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sona Resources Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sona Resources Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sona Resources Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sona Resources Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SONA RESOURCES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SONA RESOURCES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SONA RESOURCES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SONA RESOURCES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SONA RESOURCES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SONA RESOURCES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sona Resources Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sona Resources Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sona Resources Corp. Major Shareholders
Sona Resources Corp. History
Sona Resources Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sona Resources Corp. Offices and Representations
Sona Resources Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sona Resources Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sona Resources Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Sona Resources Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Sona Resources Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sona Resources Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sona Resources Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sona Resources Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Sona Resources Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Sona Resources Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sona Resources Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sona Resources Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?