- The report contains detailed information about Soltera Mining Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Soltera Mining Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Soltera Mining Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Soltera Mining Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Soltera Mining Corp. business.
About Soltera Mining Corp.
Soltera Mining Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties. The company explores for deposits of base and precious minerals, such as copper, zinc, molybdenum, uranium, silver, and gold.
Zapaleri Project Argentinean Property
The company has an option agreement with Antonio Agustin Giulianotti to one mineral claim in Argentina covering 6,395 hectares (15,802 acres) (the Zapaleri Project). The Zapaleri Project is located in the Andean Cordillera in the north-west of Argentina.
El Torno Project Argentinean Property
The company has an option agreement with Manuel Bernal Mateo to five mineral claims in Argentina covering 7,863.24 hectares (19,430 acres) (the El Torno Project). The El Torno Project is located in the Andean Cordillera in the extreme north-west of Argentina in the Puna Jujena, Jujuy Province of Argentina, near the international border with Bolivia. Its mineral claims include Mina Manolo (600 hectares), Mina La Despreciada (3,328.53 hectares), Mina El Torno Norte (2,385.43 hectares), Mina El Torno Sur (1,519.28 hectares), and Mina La Palca (30 hectares). In June 2010, it has signed an agreement with Goldlake Italia S.p.A. to develop eluvial gold production from the El Torno property in northern Argentina.
Eureka Project Argentinean Property
The company has an option to acquire 100% of the Eureka Claims. TNR Gold Corp. (TNR) was a party to the option agreement and would acquire a 75% interest in the property The Eureka Project is located in the Andean Cordillera in the extreme north-west of Argentina in the Puna Jujena, Jujuy Province of Argentina, near the international border with Bolivia and approximately 3 km from the El Torno Project.
Soltera Mining Corp. was founded in 2005. The company was formerly known as Atlin Mineral Exploration Corp. and changed its name to Soltera Mining Corp. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SOLTERA MINING CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SOLTERA MINING CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SOLTERA MINING CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SOLTERA MINING CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SOLTERA MINING CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Soltera Mining Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Soltera Mining Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Soltera Mining Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Soltera Mining Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Soltera Mining Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SOLTERA MINING CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SOLTERA MINING CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SOLTERA MINING CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWITZERLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SOLTERA MINING CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SOLTERA MINING CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SOLTERA MINING CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Soltera Mining Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Soltera Mining Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Soltera Mining Corp. Major Shareholders
Soltera Mining Corp. History
Soltera Mining Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Soltera Mining Corp. Offices and Representations
Soltera Mining Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Soltera Mining Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Soltera Mining Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Soltera Mining Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Soltera Mining Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Soltera Mining Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Soltera Mining Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Soltera Mining Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Soltera Mining Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Soltera Mining Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Soltera Mining Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Soltera Mining Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?