- The report contains detailed information about Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Silverado Gold Mines Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. business.
About Silverado Gold Mines Ltd.
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd., an exploration stage company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Silverado Gold Mines Inc., engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the state of Alaska. The company also engages in the development of a liquid fuel derived from low-rank coal through its wholly owned subsidiary, Silverado Green Fuel, Inc.
The companys mineral holdings are located in the Fairbanks Mining District and in the Koyukuk Mining District, consisting of both lode and placer mining claims. Its primary focus is the exploration and development of its Nolan Gold Project and its Hammond property located 175 miles north of Fairbanks, Alaska. The company is also continuing with exploration activities on its Eagle Creek Property and its Ester Dome Project, which are both located in the Fairbanks Mining District.
Nolan Gold Project: The Nolan Gold Project consists of both placer-style and lode-style deposit types for exploration and development. The Nolan Placer Gold Project involves exploration and development of gold occurring in placer deposits, such as stream channels or ancient remnants of placer gold deposits. As of November 30, 2009, the companys Nolan Gold Project consisted of 204 unpatented, federal placer mining claims covering approximately 4,080 acres in 3 non-contiguous groups, and 407 unpatented federal lode mining claims covering approximately 8,140 acres.
Hammond Property: The company's Hammond property is located approximately 8 miles north of Wiseman, and 175 air miles north of Fairbanks, Alaska in the foothills of the Brooks Range in an area known as the Koyukuk Mining District. The company leases 24 federal placer mining claims and 36 federal lode mining claims from Alaska Mining Company, Inc.
Ester Dome Project: The Ester Dome Project encompasses the companys optioned properties on Ester Dome. The Ester Dome property comprises 52 state mineral claims and 1 unpatented federal mineral claim. The total area of claims equals approximately 2.5 square miles.
Eagle Creek Property: The Eagle Creek property comprises 77 Alaska state mineral claims. The claims are contiguous and are located in the Fairbanks North Star Borough. The total area of the claims equals approximately 3080 acres. The company has an option to purchase 100% interest in the property.
Low-Rank Coal Water Fuel
The companys fuel product is called low-rank coal-water fuel (LRCWF or green fuel), which is a non-toxic, non-hazardous alternative to oil fuels used in commercial boilers for the production of electricity and industrial heat.
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. was founded in 1963.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SILVERADO GOLD MINES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SILVERADO GOLD MINES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SILVERADO GOLD MINES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SILVERADO GOLD MINES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SILVERADO GOLD MINES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SILVERADO GOLD MINES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SILVERADO GOLD MINES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SILVERADO GOLD MINES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SILVERADO GOLD MINES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SILVERADO GOLD MINES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SILVERADO GOLD MINES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. Major Shareholders
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. History
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. Offices and Representations
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Silverado Gold Mines Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?