- The report contains detailed information about Senator Minerals Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Senator Minerals Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Senator Minerals Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Senator Minerals Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Senator Minerals Inc. business.
About Senator Minerals Inc.
Senator Minerals Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and disposition of mineral exploration property interests in North America.
Taurus property, Alaska: The company holds 100% interest in the 33 claims Taurus property in southeastern Alaska.
Ivanhoe Creek and Rimrock properties, Nevada: The company entered into an agreement to acquire a 100% interest in two properties, Ivanhoe Creek and Rimrock, located in Elko County, Nevada. The company entered into an agreement to assign a 50% interest in the lease option of the Ivanhoe Creek property to Kent Exploration Inc.
Dome and Wild Horse properties, Nevada: The company entered into an agreement to acquire a 51% interest in two properties: Dome, located in Lander County, and Wild Horse, located in Elko County, Nevada.
Cortez South property, Nevada: The company acquired a 100% interest in 21 claims, including the Cortez South property.
Gold Valley property, Nevada: The company acquired a 100% interest in 20 claims in Gold Valley property.
Mekinac property, Quebec: The company entered into an option to earn a 100% interest in seven claims in southern Québec.
Coal Permits, Saskatchewan: The company through the staking process, applied for approximately 43,000 hectares of permits allowing for three years of coal exploration in central Saskatchewan.
Rosebud property, Arizona: The company holds a 1% NSR interest in the Rosebud property.
Geikie River claim: The company acquired an option to earn a 100% interest in the Geikie River claim, a 3370 hectare uranium prospect in the eastern Athabasca Basin in Saskatchewan.
Senator Minerals Inc. was founded in 1972. The company was formerly known as Cross Canada International and changed its name to Senator Minerals Inc. in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SENATOR MINERALS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SENATOR MINERALS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SENATOR MINERALS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SENATOR MINERALS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SENATOR MINERALS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Senator Minerals Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Senator Minerals Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Senator Minerals Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Senator Minerals Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Senator Minerals Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SENATOR MINERALS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SENATOR MINERALS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SENATOR MINERALS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SENATOR MINERALS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SENATOR MINERALS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SENATOR MINERALS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Senator Minerals Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Senator Minerals Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Senator Minerals Inc. Major Shareholders
Senator Minerals Inc. History
Senator Minerals Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Senator Minerals Inc. Offices and Representations
Senator Minerals Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Senator Minerals Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Senator Minerals Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Senator Minerals Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Senator Minerals Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Senator Minerals Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Senator Minerals Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Senator Minerals Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Senator Minerals Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Senator Minerals Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Senator Minerals Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Senator Minerals Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?