- The report contains detailed information about Rusoro Mining Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rusoro Mining Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rusoro Mining Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rusoro Mining Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rusoro Mining Ltd. business.
About Rusoro Mining Ltd.
Rusoro Mining Ltd. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of gold mineral properties in Venezuela.
The mineral titles cover an area of approximately 100,000 hectares. The company holds 100% of the mineral titles. The company has two producing gold mines: Choco, which is 95% owned by the company; and Isidora, which is 50% owned by the company. The Increible 6 is located in the El Callao Mining District 8 kilometers east of Choco. The SREP Project is located in the El Dorado Mining District approximately 100 kilometers to the south. Additional Projects hosting mineral resources include the Valle Hondo Project and the Ceiba Project located 20 kilometers south east and 40 kilometers south respectively from SREP.
The company holds the mineral rights for a group of projects in Bolivar State, southern Venezuela totaling approximately 100,000 hectares. The projects are located within a regional belt 200 kilometers long and 50 kilometers wide, which includes, from north to south: the El Callao, El Dorado, Cuyuni, and Km88 mining districts.
The Yuruan Concession is contiguous with other mineral titles, all 100% controlled by the company, which total more than 11,000 hectares. In Honduras, the company holds the mineral rights to the 10,000 hectare Minoro project.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RUSORO MINING LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RUSORO MINING LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RUSORO MINING LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RUSORO MINING LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RUSORO MINING LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rusoro Mining Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rusoro Mining Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rusoro Mining Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rusoro Mining Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rusoro Mining Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. RUSORO MINING LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RUSORO MINING LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RUSORO MINING LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RUSORO MINING LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RUSORO MINING LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RUSORO MINING LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rusoro Mining Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rusoro Mining Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rusoro Mining Ltd. Major Shareholders
Rusoro Mining Ltd. History
Rusoro Mining Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rusoro Mining Ltd. Offices and Representations
Rusoro Mining Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rusoro Mining Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rusoro Mining Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Rusoro Mining Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Rusoro Mining Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rusoro Mining Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rusoro Mining Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rusoro Mining Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Rusoro Mining Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Rusoro Mining Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rusoro Mining Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rusoro Mining Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?