- The report contains detailed information about Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. business.
About Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd.
Ruchi Strips and Alloys Limited manufactures, sells, and exports cold rolled steel coils and sheets in India. The company produces a range of low carbon, medium carbon, and special grade cold rolled products; cold rolled full hard coils suitable for manufacturing galvanized sheets for various applications; cold rolled closed annealed steel coils and sheets for automobile applications; and cold rolled non oriented electrical steel. Its products also include Rumag, a cold rolled non-grain-oriented semi-processed steel designed for fractional and low horsepower motor manufacturing; and Rufil, a specially processed cold rolled coil with thickness range of 0.35mm to 0.70mm. The companys products have applications in the fields of automobile; general engineering, such as electrostatic precipitator, radiators for transformers, rolling shutters, electric panels, metal sections, precision tubes, perforated sheets, bearing cages, and drums and barrels; and white goods, which include water heater body, water coolers, washing machines, refrigerators, deep freezers, and microwave ovens. In addition, it trades in crude oils, refined oils, soya meal, and grains. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Mumbai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RUCHI STRIPS & ALLOYS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RUCHI STRIPS & ALLOYS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RUCHI STRIPS & ALLOYS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RUCHI STRIPS & ALLOYS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RUCHI STRIPS & ALLOYS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. RUCHI STRIPS & ALLOYS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RUCHI STRIPS & ALLOYS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RUCHI STRIPS & ALLOYS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RUCHI STRIPS & ALLOYS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RUCHI STRIPS & ALLOYS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RUCHI STRIPS & ALLOYS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. Major Shareholders
Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. History
Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. Offices and Representations
Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ruchi Strips & Alloys Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?