- The report contains detailed information about Rome Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rome Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rome Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rome Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rome Resources Ltd. business.
About Rome Resources Ltd.
Rome Resources Ltd., an exploration stage company, engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Argentina and Mexico. The company focuses on the acquisition and development of copper, tungsten, silver, and gold properties.
El Dorado and Vavarco Properties, Argentina
These properties are located in the northern part of Neuquen Province in central-western Argentina. The claims were acquired by staking, and the company holds a 100% interest. The Varvarco Gold and Porphyry Project cover 17,390 hectares.
San Isidro Property, Mexico
The San Isidro property is located in Michoacan State, Mexico. Certain of the claims (San Juan III and La Laguna) were acquired by staking, and the company holds a 100% interest.
Inguaran Property, Mexico
The Inguaran property is located in Michoacan State, Mexico. The claims were acquired by staking or outright purchase (Manga concession) and the company holds a 100% interest in them. The company optioned additional claims to add to the Inguaran Property. The terms of these option agreements allowed the company to acquire a 100% interest. Romes Inguaran Valley Porphyry Copper-Tungsten Project in the Inguaran Valley totals approximately 6,245 hectares.
Sonora Project, Mexico
The Sonora properties consist of the Don Luis Tungsten gold property, the La Colorada gold property and the Los Muertos gold-silver property. The companys Los Muertos Silver-Gold Property is approximately 80 kilometers southeast of Hermosillo in central Sonora, Mexico. The concessions covering this property form two blocks, including Los Muertos North and Los Muertos 3, and Los Muertos South. Los Muertos North and Los Muertos South cover approximately 2,103.0 hectares and 558.4 hectares, respectively; they total approximately 2,661.4 hectares. These 4 concessions are in the name of Roma Recursos de Mexico S.A. de C.V., a wholly owned Mexican subsidiary of Rome Resources Ltd.
The companys Don Luis Tungsten-Gold-Molybdenum-Copper Greisen-Porphyry Property is in central Sonora, Mexico, approximately 45 kilometers north of Hermosillo, the capital of Sonora. Rome holds a total of 30,347 hectares by option of 450 hectares from Sr. Luis Ayala Barragan and Sra. Agripina Ayala Guerrero, applications for the Grecia (3,100 hectares), Alberto (9,867 hectares) and Ontario (16,930 hectares) by Roma Recursos de S.A. de C.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of Rome.
La Verdosa Property, Mexico
The La Verdosa copper property is located in Michoacan State, Mexico.
Rome Resources Ltd. was founded in 1990.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROME RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROME RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROME RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROME RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROME RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rome Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rome Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rome Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rome Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rome Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ROME RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROME RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROME RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROME RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROME RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROME RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rome Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rome Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rome Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Rome Resources Ltd. History
Rome Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rome Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Rome Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rome Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rome Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Rome Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Rome Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rome Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rome Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rome Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Rome Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Rome Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rome Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rome Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?