- The report contains detailed information about Rockwell Diamonds Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rockwell Diamonds Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rockwell Diamonds Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rockwell Diamonds Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rockwell Diamonds Inc. business.
About Rockwell Diamonds Inc.
Rockwell Diamonds Inc. engages in the business of diamond production and acquisition and exploration of natural resource properties in South Africa.
The companys principle properties include Holpan/Klipdam, Wouterspan, and Saxendrift/Niewejaarskraal located in the Republic of South Africa.
The Holpan/Klipdam Property
The Holpan/Klipdam property is located 45 kilo meters from Kimberley in the Northern Cape Province of central South Africa. Holpan and Klipdam are adjacent properties. The Holpan/Klipdam property consists of the adjacent Holpan 161 and Klipdam 157 farms, covering an area of 4,019.9 hectares. As of February 28, 2010, the companys production at Holpan was 6,398.2 carats from 805,925 cubic meters (1,490,961 tonnes) of gravel processed and production at Klipdam was 9,669.8 carats from 895,669 cubic meters (1,656,987 tonnes) of gravel.
The Wouterspan Property
The Wouterspan Property is located on the northern bank of the Orange River approximately 100 kilometers west of Douglas in the Northern Cape Province, South Africa. The Wouterspan project consists of various individual farm portions of the farm Lanyonvale 376.
The Saxendrift/Kwartelspan Property
The Saxendrift project comprises the following properties: Saxendrift 20; Annex Saxesdrift 21; Kransfontein 19; and Kwartelspan 25. Together the Saxendrift properties comprise 5,142.52 hectares. The mining area of Saxendrift Mine constitutes 1,368.17 hectares. As of February 28, 2010, production at Saxendrift was 8,833.8 carats from 1,216,503 cubic meters (2,554,656 tonnes) of gravel processed. Prospecting rights on the Kwartelspan Project cover approximately 903.65 hectares.
The Niewejaarskraal project is located along the south bank of the Orange River between Douglas and Prieska in the northern Cape Province. Douglas lies 110 kilo meters southwest of Kimberley. Niewejaarskraal is situated approximately 66 kilometers southwest of Douglas, approximately 13 kilometers beyond Saxendrift Mine. The Niewejaarskraal project consists of the farms Niewejaarskraal 40 and re/farm and Portion of the Remainder Viegelandsput 39 in the Prieska district of the Northern Cape Province. The area covered by the Mining Right is 1,766.39 hectares.
The company's other properties include Klipdam Extension Property; Zwemkuil-Mooidraai Project; and Makoenskloof Project. It also owns prospecting permits located in the Middle Orange River area in the Northern Cape Province of South Africa.
In April 2010, the company acquired a 20% shareholding in Flawless Diamonds Trading House (Pty) Limited, which is a registered diamond broker which provides specialist diamond valuation, marketing, and tender sales services to the company.
The company was founded in 1988. It was formerly known as Annabel Gold Mines Inc., and changed its name to Carissa Mining Corporation in 1994. Further, it changed its name to Rockwell Ventures Inc. in 1995; and to Rockwell Diamonds Inc. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROCKWELL DIAMONDS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROCKWELL DIAMONDS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROCKWELL DIAMONDS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROCKWELL DIAMONDS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROCKWELL DIAMONDS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rockwell Diamonds Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rockwell Diamonds Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rockwell Diamonds Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rockwell Diamonds Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rockwell Diamonds Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ROCKWELL DIAMONDS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROCKWELL DIAMONDS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROCKWELL DIAMONDS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROCKWELL DIAMONDS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROCKWELL DIAMONDS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROCKWELL DIAMONDS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rockwell Diamonds Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rockwell Diamonds Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rockwell Diamonds Inc. Major Shareholders
Rockwell Diamonds Inc. History
Rockwell Diamonds Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rockwell Diamonds Inc. Offices and Representations
Rockwell Diamonds Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rockwell Diamonds Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rockwell Diamonds Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Rockwell Diamonds Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Rockwell Diamonds Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rockwell Diamonds Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rockwell Diamonds Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rockwell Diamonds Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Rockwell Diamonds Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Rockwell Diamonds Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rockwell Diamonds Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rockwell Diamonds Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?